forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

My mom is disappointed in me because my brother said something about gouging eyes out and the first thing that came into my mind was the Eminem lyric "excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm feeling just a little stressed out from work. Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair? Spit on me? Maybe gouge my eyes out?" so I sang it, and now she's lost all faith in me lol

Deleted user

not as bad as accidentally cursing at your mother in japanese because you forgot the words in spanish–which is technically your first language.

Deleted user

OKAY CHILDREN I HAVE A VENT

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY HISTORY TEACHER UNTIL, LIKE, TWO WEEKS AGO. HE SUDDENLY STARTED TARGETTING ME 24/7 IN CLASS AND JUST BEING REALLY WEIRD TO ME. ONE DAY HE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM, AND MY ONLY RESPONSE IS "WHAT GOOGLE CLASSROOM?" I WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT A FRICKING GOOGLE CLASSROOM. SO HE'S LIKE, "IT'S FINE, I'LL SEND YOU AN INVITATION TO JOIN." ALL IS WELL. BUT IT'S NOT. MULTIPLE ASSIGNMENTS LATER, I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO ANY GOOGLE CLASSROOM. THEREFORE I'M DOING ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS ON MY GOOGLE DRIVE. WHICH MEANS THEY DON'T COUNT FOR POINTS. NOW, I TAKE A LOT OF CLASSES THAT REQUIRE QUITE A BIT OF HOMEWORK, INCLUDING AP SCIENCE AND ENGLISH CLASSES, WHICH ARE BOTH KINDA STRESSFUL. MATH ALSO GIVES US A TON A WORK TO DO AT HOME, AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, I HAD KNEE SURGERY IN JULY AND THINGS DIDN'T ALL GO ACCORDING TO PLAN SO I'M STILL GOING TO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND DOCTOR APPPOINTMENTS, AND I HAVE NORMAL THERAPY, AND ORTHODONDIST APPOINTMENTS, AND NANOWRIMO WRITING TO DO, AND CHORES, AND STUDENT COUNCIL AND RIGHT NOW I'M IN THE MIDST OF ONE OF THE MOST STRESSFUL TIMES I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME {LET'S JUST SAY A LOT OF SHIT IS HAPPENING AT ONCE}, AND I WANT TO SLEEP EVERY NOW AND THEN, SO I SOMETIMES DO NOT FINISH EVERY SINGLE ASSIGNMENT. I STAY IN EVERY DAY THAT I DON'T HAVE A STUCO MEETING FOR LUNCH AND RECESS AND I WORK, BUT IT'S STILL HARD TO GET THINGS ALL DONE. AND I'M GONNA BE HONEST, I'VE BEEN PRETTY UNSTABLE THESE LAST FEW WEEKS WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH, SO I AM NOT HAVING THE EASIEST TIME. THIS GUY DECIDED TO SEND ME THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM INVITE TODAY AND EMAIL MY MOM SAYING THAT I AM {AND I QUOTE} "REFUSING TO JOIN THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM," "SLACKING," "DEFENSIVE AND LIKE TO ARGUE," AND "NOT TRYING ON ASSIGNMENTS."
MY MOM BELIEVES HIM.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW PISSED I AM??????????

Deleted user

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
YEAH, I AM DEFENSIVE WHEN HE SAYS IT'S FINE FOR A GUY IN THE CLASS TO REPEATEDLY CALL A GIRL A WHORE UNTIL SHE'S CRYING
I AM DEFENSIVE WHEN YOU ASK THE ENTIRE CLASS TO RAISE THEIR HAND IF YOU HATE A CLASSMATE OF MINE WHO IS ALREADY LACKING IN CONFIDENCE
I AM DEFENSIVE WHEN YOU PICK ON ME EVERY SINGLE DAY AND MAKE FUN OF ME FOR NOT KNOWING ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT SUBJECTS YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING TAUGHT

SO YEAH, I GUESS I AM 'DEFENSIVE,' BUT TO ME THAT'S CALLED STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

RANT INCOMING

god, i hate this. so much. i'm going through a semi-messy breakup right now, and i feel like such an asshole for breaking it off. it was the right choice for my mental health, but still. it was long-distance, and i did it via text. they don't want me to end it, and i ended it, and now i feel even worse. FUUUUUCK.

So what prompted you to break it off?

really? i mean, i didn't feel the spark anymore, and it wasn't healthy for me. i didn't have any time, and i felt like i was ignoring them, and a whole bunch of other reasons.

Okay. Love isn't about a spark. Love is far more than a feeling. Love is continuing when the feelings don't. If you give up whenever the fuzzy feelings leave, you will never be able to have a steady relationship. Don't base your relationship on a feeling that can disappear at any moment. It will never be strong enough to withstand anything.
Also how was it not healthy? I feel you on the time bit. And ignoring sucks.

@Pickles group

Get the classroom code from someone else….. You don't get invited to google classroom. Your teacher gives everyone a code at the beginning of the year and that's how you join.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Get the classroom code from someone else….. You don't get invited to google classroom. Your teacher gives everyone a code at the beginning of the year and that's how you join.

(You can also be invited Via Email. Most teachers announce the code, but I've also had like three teachers just invite.)

Deleted user

I was invited…

Deleted user

There’s a chance my economics teacher thinks I drink a lot…

Um???

@Pickles group

I was invited…

So then it's not a problem anymore.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.