forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

To be honest, I don't even know, I just kind of zoned out when they told me.
It doesn't sound too good, though,

Deleted user

What? You’re probably just getting wisdom teeth out, which just requires a small dose of anesthesia and a bit of pain. If you’ve been through leg/knee surgery, it’s not NEARLY as bad. Cus you recover in a few days.

Deleted user

I mean, the doctor said it's urgent and pretty bad. So… I think I'm gonna take his word

Deleted user

Honestly, unless you have cancer–mouth surgery isnt that bad. Heals up really quickly.

Deleted user

Honestly, unless you have cancer–mouth surgery isnt that bad. Heals up really quickly.

^^

He probably thinks the teeth are impacted and moving in fairly quickly, so they need to do it ASAP.

Maybe find out what your surgery is. It’s important.

@Echo_6 group

Dude I'm sorry, I wish I could be there to help. Just stick with it and don't let them tell you how to live your life. You are incredibly talented and don't you dare let their stupid comments get you down. They don't know what they're talking about. Please, don't give up on NaNoWriMo just because you're insensitive parents don't understand what you're doing.

@UReady4Spaghetti

ugh it's been a rough day/week/month and i don't know why and i have no good reason to be depressed and so my symptoms feel invalid which makes everything worse so that's great.

@saor_illust school

You don't need a reason to be depressed! Do you always have a reason why you're happy? Why you're sad? Always? No, not always. Not 100% of the time. Depression is the same way, but while it's not hard to cheer someone up who's feeling sad, depression is harder. It's a difficult thing to deal with. You might feel absolutely terrible, and that's okay. Just know that you're really awesome and wonderful, and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Some guy was staring at me in the train and then when he got off he like did some awkward wave-blow-a-kiss thing to me multiple times as he was walking off and then through the train windows and I am much weirded out

@Pickles group

Dude I'm sorry, I wish I could be there to help. Just stick with it and don't let them tell you how to live your life. You are incredibly talented and don't you dare let their stupid comments get you down. They don't know what they're talking about. Please, don't give up on NaNoWriMo just because you're insensitive parents don't understand what you're doing.

I can't give up cause it's for a class. A class that I have a 69 in already. But they seem to think it's fine for me to get even more behind. Our word count every day is literally a grade I can't

@Pickles group

My sister on a regular basis: stays up until midnight reading and pretending to do homework
My parents: yup, yup, fine, so glad you care about school
Me, a few times: is up at 9 actually working
My parents: go to bed. Give up. You'll be fine. You should prioritize. How many times did you STOP TYPING?!?! This is your fault. It's your fault you're behind. Make it up tomorrow
Me: T_T

This topic has been locked by a moderator.