forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

IS IT FREAKING DEATH MAN?!

YES. HIM. I started a roleplay to try and be polite, but they freaking almost killed my character and why the fuck does his character have to be able to shapeshift into a million forms???

RIGHT? They've shot my character tons of times, and his excuse later is that they were airsoft bullets? Bitch please. And the whole first-person live-action is also throwing me off.

I don't mind the first person bit, it's what they're used to. What bugs me is the fact that I ASKED them to freaking use the fucking quotations, (They told me that someone said it was lazy,) (I'll finish later, Quiz)

Deleted user

They PMed me asking if I could draw their furry character proposing to their gf's goth oc and I just…
screams

Oh my Lord

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I'm really tired of god-playing twelve-year-old furries who think they can do whatever the hell they want

im not trying to roleplay in this chat, like at all…im just saying that i made a Rolplay for anyone who'd want to do harry potter…..im not trying to disrespect your rules and rp in this chat…

Oh, no, I'm not talking about you. Sorry if there was any confusion!

Deleted user

can i just say…im not a furry … and i wouldn't want to make anyone else upset … so, im sorry.

Deleted user

We really aren't, please don't feel bad!

oh…Still im sorry, honestly my brain hasn't been functioning correctly lately

damn whenever there’s an RPer like that I’d delete the whole RP and never let them join anything ever again.

do this

I WISH I FREAKING COULD BUT HE FREAKING PM'D ME AND I CAN'T DELETE IT!!!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

They PMed me asking if I could draw their furry character proposing to their gf's goth oc and I just…
screams

Oh my god. That's… OOF

The worst part is I said sure before asking what it is he wanted me to draw and now I either have to draw the thing, procrastinate until he forgets, or actually tell him I can't do that cause -insert excuse here- and I'm too weak for that last option

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

damn whenever there’s an RPer like that I’d delete the whole RP and never let them join anything ever again.

do this

ME AS WELL

@Pickles group

do this

uhh.. i guess stop responding? I wonder if you can block people on notebook…

Deleted user

screams

bruh they PMed me just because “they felt like it”

can i just say…im not a furry … and i wouldn't want to make anyone else upset … so, im sorry.

Oh no it's not you Jake!! Hugs you and offers cookies as a peace offering…
If you're still waiting for someone for you're Harry Potter RP I could probably join?

do this

uhh.. i guess stop responding? I wonder if you can block people on notebook…

But I don't wanna gain a reputation as a not nice person on Notebook, and I was the one to start the RP, and I never abandon RP's…..

Deleted user

I would draw something if I was given cookies but I don’t draw furries, I draw level one furries, that just have features, not furry fur skin things. (I don’t mind furries by the way but whoever this is please don’t.)

Deleted user

This is also getting WAY out of hand, should we report this to andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)? Or will it be ok?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.