forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Listen my brother is in class right now he is a bit pissed off. I am gonna talk to him at lunch to try and calm him down but I don't know if he will or he won't

Can you maybe also explain to him that he has been kinda unreasonable? And that we do want to help, but he has to stop making excuses for his actions?

Max

Oh my gosh he just threw a chair at one of the schools windows. The teacher is yelling at him right now and he is cursing up a storm , I don't think I can calm Death down

Deleted user

Listen my brother is in class right now he is a bit pissed off. I am gonna talk to him at lunch to try and calm him down but I don't know if he will or he won't

Can you maybe also explain to him that he has been kinda unreasonable? And that we do want to help, but he has to stop making excuses for his actions?

He really has, even though I know it’s hard to deal with depression, it doesn’t mean it’s ok to be disrespectful. I, myself, have suffered but it wasn’t as bad as other people’s, and I hate when people feel bad about so I never mention it unless I need some emotional support. We can all be friendship, notebook is a big family and we love when new people come! Your brother is really great to RP with even though he’s just started notebook, so please, tell him I AM sorry for my rude statements, I get really triggered when people seem like they’re guilt tripping others, my sister does it to me to force me to do shit because ‘she oppressed, pregnant and sad’. I’m sorry if I offended you, have a nice day Max :3

Deleted user

@Christmas-Derpachu I'm sorry but are you actually believing this guy

Deleted user

@Christmas-Derpachu I'm sorry but are you actually believing this guy

I actually never did, I’m just trying to be nice lmao. It’s pretty obvious it’s a second account, the spell the exact same, use very terrible word choices and sound like they’re 12 (Sorry)

Deleted user

So now my back hurts from bending my back forward, and having terrible posture, and scoliosis so now my back feels like they’re on fire.

Max

So, he walked back into class and it looks like he was punching something ,I have one more hour until I can speak with him and find out what he punched

Deleted user

Guys, is it bad if death man messaged me to ask if i'm okay because i feel like i'm a bad person for saying this and it feels like taking his side

That’s understandable, we did pile A LOT of stuff onto him, maybe we stressed him out a bit? I feel bad for that paragraph long essay I did… I was uncalled for… I’m very sorry about it still, I feel bad even though he did scream at everyone. Can you ask him if he can apologize? I mean, that’s all I want.

@Death_man_

Ok so I cooled off a bit and I am sorry for my actions it was not right of me to go off on u guys and I know I can't take it back for what I said but I am sorry 0_0

Deleted user

Death, you do not know HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU APOLOGIZED! It takes a real man to step up and apologize for they’re actions. I’m very happy!

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Death, you do not know HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU APOLOGIZED! It takes a real man to step up and apologize for they’re actions. I’m very happy!

^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

You can DM whenever you need help! Also, the therapist dad of the hour @Shuri-the-devil-prince will help as well, he’s very kind and although he talks a while to respond, he will, and he will treat you kindly!

@zillakami-said-acab

You can DM whenever you need help! Also, the therapist dad of the hour @Shuri-the-devil-prince will help as well, he’s very kind and although he talks a while to respond, he will, and he will treat you kindly!

Shuri is the dad friend of Notebook

This topic has been locked by a moderator.