forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Speaking of, how do you report? This'll be good practice

press the three little dots and it’ll appear

@UReady4Spaghetti

do you ever just kick a black person in the butt because they are not picking cotton fast enough

Jesus Christ death man no wonder every person in this chat thinks you’re a cunt. You’ve done nothing but be rude and lie. It’s no wonder you spend so much time manipulating people’s characters; you have no real friends because everybody and their brother finds you insufferable. I can only HOPE that all the “troubles” you said you were going through earlier are actually happening because if anybody on this godforsaken planet deserves to suffer, you’re definitely high up on that list.

Deleted user

just report, Spaghetti, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) can deal with him. Delete that really quickly before Kaiden can respond.

@UReady4Spaghetti

just report, Spaghetti, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) can deal with him. Delete that really quickly before Kaiden can respond.

Let him respond. What’s he gonna do, call me a meanie?

@Oakiin

Speaking of, how do you report? This'll be good practice

press the three little dots and it’ll appear

Ahh, thank-you :) Has been done

@UReady4Spaghetti

do you ever just kick a black person in the butt because they are not picking cotton fast enough

Jesus Christ death man no wonder every person in this chat thinks you’re a cunt. You’ve done nothing but be rude and lie. It’s no wonder you spend so much time manipulating people’s characters; you have no real friends because everybody and their brother finds you insufferable. I can only HOPE that all the “troubles” you said you were going through earlier are actually happening because if anybody on this godforsaken planet deserves to suffer, you’re definitely high up on that list.

ah you got me i am death man

I’m a real Sherlock Holmes, aren’t I?

@UReady4Spaghetti

guys its death man and im sorry for being so rude to all of you but theres one thing. IM NOT SORRY FUCK YOU!!!!!

Oh yeowch my poor fragile feelings lol what a loser

@Death_man_

I am lunch and I am not saying anything, so kaiden just lied if ,u want proof I can take a picture of my friends eating right now

@Oakiin

I am submitting an idea for the consideration of the dear overlord of this awesome thread, @EllaDraws
If we get silly people being rude for attention, we pretend it's something rather unpleasant going on in the background, and keep the thread on track, so they don't gain any momentum. (Also, for people who have something to share, they won't feel like it'll get lost in the unnecessary drama. This isn't a healthy environment for venting, I know I'd be holding off bc of this, and no one should have to do that)
Report comments and abort conversation, yee. The ol' one-two

Anyways, that is my idea, it is of course Ella's decision.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I'm just… gonna post something Death man pmed me…

U know what fuck u I was trying to be nice and help u out , u know what how about u go screw your gay boyfriend

THE FUCK??? IS WRONG WITH YOU??

This topic has been locked by a moderator.