forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Death was pretty good to RP with for a beginner. Also Death, we aren’t hating because you’re a furry, it’s because you’re disrespectful to our users. Notebook is a family, we stick together and protect. You can apologize, I’m sure I would work with you, we can get you back together, maybe improve some writing (not saying your a bad writer cause your actually better then some others I’ve seen.) and this entire thing can float away. I help people, I was able to save some of my friends from the abyss of depression and rudeness. I don’t mind helping anyone. Hit me up if you need to.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Andrews Email, report all his posts, make sure you take screenshots if you report him. If a lot of us report him then we can do something. Maybe a good reporting can knock some respect into him?

Possibly, but I kinda can't risk emailing him, because my mom can't know I can back here. (Parental issues, I left of y own accord, but she wouldn't let me come back.)

Deleted user

Andrews Email, report all his posts, make sure you take screenshots if you report him. If a lot of us report him then we can do something. Maybe a good reporting can knock some respect into him?

Possibly, but I kinda can't risk emailing him, because my mom can't know I can back here. (Parental issues, I left of y own accord, but she wouldn't let me come back.)

I forgot your old user lmao

Death was pretty good to RP with for a beginner. Also Death, we aren’t hating because you’re a furry, it’s because you’re disrespectful to our users. Notebook is a family, we stick together and protect. You can apologize, I’m sure I would work with you, we can get you back together, maybe improve some writing (not saying your a bad writer cause your actually better then some others I’ve seen.) and this entire thing can float away. I help people, I was able to save some of my friends from the abyss of depression and rudeness. I don’t mind helping anyone. Hit me up if you need to.

I agree with all of this, You just have to actually listen to people, and we'll help you. I don't actually mind out roleplay that much, it's just the fact that you won't use quotations,and almost killed my character.

Deleted user

You don’t have to be a prick, I was trying to help you out. And you know what? I enjoyed my time with you, I hope you have a good week :3 YOU WILL NOT RUIN MY KINDNESS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU HIT ME THE NOTEBOOK FAMILY NEVER BACKS DOWN REEEEEEEEEE

I used to be Starlight-Wolf, and then Everwolf….

@Pickles group

U better believe it bitch and my correct age is 17 , so how about all of u guys eat shit

If you're really 17 there's no excuse for you to act this immature

Go Ella yes queen

Deleted user

I MISSED YOUUUUUUUU hugs

@Pickles group

I REMEMBER THAT

Deleted user

U better believe it bitch and my correct age is 17 , so how about all of u guys eat shit

DAMN ELLA SPITTING THE TRUTH YOU GO QUEEN!

Hey, I understand we've all been kinda mean, but there's no need to be outright rude. this is a vent chat, people are allowed to vent about what's bothering them.

I MISSED YOUUUUUUUU hugs

I missed you too!!!! (I know we had an RP at one point, wanna make another?)

@Death_man_

U know what ella , if u knew me u know what I am going through , dealing with loosing animals because someone is coming on my family property and killing them and then I lost 12 family members in a crash because of a drunk drive

Deleted user

Also I hardly doubt a 17 year old would act immaturely against two 15 year olds and kids that (maybe) are younger then you ‘apparently.’
Also, if you would want to be taken seriously Death, MAYBE DON’T BE A PRICK AND USE REAL WORDS INSTEAD OF SHORT CUT WORDS WHILE TALKING TO WRITERS

I have to agree Death Man, If you're 17, then you shouldn't be acting in such a way that people assume you're a little kid.

Deleted user

yo Death Man, none of us know what you're going through but you can't use that to excuse behavior.

Also I hardly doubt a 17 year old would act immaturely against two 15 year olds and kids that (maybe) are younger then you ‘apparently.’
Also, if you would want to be taken seriously Death, MAYBE DON’T BE A PRICK AND USE REAL WORDS INSTEAD OF SHORT CUT WORDS WHILE TALKING TO WRITERS

And maybe quotation marks instead of Italics? On this site, it's the exact same amount of keys that need to be pressed…

U know what ella , if u knew me u know what I am going through , dealing with loosing animals because someone is coming on my family property and killing them and then I lost 12 family members in a crash because of a drunk drive

That doesn't excuse the lack of internet etiquette. I'm 2 yrs younger than you, and I don't act like an 8 yr old. (I'm sorry for the bluntness, but it has to be said.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.