forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

damn no one's awake, that sucks. imagine being lonely (i am!! which i know is his master plan but i wont fall for it) im just gonna go, i hope one of you has the urge to sing whenever and wherever you read this

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So, I have a list of names for characters, but I am too lazy to think of how each of them look and act. I would happily accept assistance from anyone whose interested!

(I'll create a conversation thread for it.)

Here's a link to it!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

THE LETTER IS UNDER THE PILLOW
I REPEAT
THE LETTER IS UNDER THE PILLOW

Now it’s time to panic and cry until they find it, before panicking and crying even more when they do

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

UPDATE:
I get to go to my grandmas today
Mom will most likely find it while I’m gone
Which means I won’t have to talk to her immediately
Reducing the amount of panic

Deleted user

I'M LITERALLY JUST WEARING A FITTED BLACK TANK TOP BY BUT THE WAY THESE PIGS ACT YOU'D THINK I WAS WEARING A "HARRASS ME" SHIRT

Deleted user

gives you a hoodie, not for wearing but cause it’s big and heavy with metal tipped hoodie strings which makes it really great for hitting people with

Thank you very much Ella

Deleted user

Do you ever just suddenly feel really useless

Yes. Now talk to us Blurry,you alright?

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

The space that I do not know the name of, between my left side and my left leg (so I guess it's my left side anyway…?) is hurting like hell and I'm slowly growing more panicked because it feels worse than period pains but my mum is just like nah ur fine (also to make u understand the situation better, my mother has never taken me to the doctor's unless it was to get vaccinated) so I'm just postponing getting my charger for my iPad which is at 1% because every time I get up it hurts a little more

Deleted user

Why are you so uptight about it Pickles? Ella hasn't said anything against it recently that I know of, so I see no problems.

I agree with Wolf on this. This is a help space and there's many different types of rants.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.