forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Ella, I swear to you, you can do this. I know it's pretty damn nerve-wracking oh, but I have complete and utter faith in you to talk to your mother! Do you know what it is you want to say?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Even just talking in the mirror is too difficult

I might have to just send her a vague text some day at like 3AM because I can’t do this, every time I think about it I freeze up with fear and I don’t know what to do

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I want you to try breathing, okay? And I want you to keep talking into that mirror. Keep practicing, but if it gets too much, your mental health is more important than practice. I suggest you just get it in there and get it over with or else your anxiety will just get worse. Might as well get it over with am I right?

Deleted user

I elect Shuri as the dad of this group. Also I have a new character I want to rp with if anyone is interested.

Deleted user

I came out to my mom over the phone after realizing I couldn't do it in person. It works.

Deleted user

I came out to my mom over my mom after realizing I couldn't do it in person. It works.

Out to your mom over your mom????

Deleted user

I came out to my mom over my mom after realizing I couldn't do it in person. It works.

Out to your mom over your mom????

OVER THE PHONE SORRY LOL

@Pickles group

(Shuri was already the internet uncle of this group. Idk who the dad was.)

@IHaveADamProblem is the dad. Well, the dam. And I'm the mom. Or the mad. I think. At least, we've adopted a lot of people. But Alex hasn't been on for a long time

This topic has been locked by a moderator.