forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

So I think one of my friends commited suicide last night but I'm not sure. The teacher just read out that a Meg (can't remember the last name) passed away cause of that. But I dunno if it's the one I know. I'm…scared.

I'm so sorry Ev, I honestly wish I could magically teleport you so I could give you a big hug, because it seems like you could use one. -throws all my love and affection (and condolences) to you-

Deleted user

So I think one of my friends commited suicide last night but I'm not sure. The teacher just read out that a Meg (can't remember the last name) passed away cause of that. But I dunno if it's the one I know. I'm…scared.

I'm so sorry Ev, I honestly wish I could magically teleport you so I could give you a big hug, because it seems like you could use one. -throws all my love and affection (and condolences) to you-

Thank you all so much. It means the world to me to have such loving and caring people around me.

Deleted user

OPENING NIGHT FOR MUSCIAL IS TONIGHT! WOOOHOOO!

YAY GOOD LUCK JAKE!

@saor_illust school

Thank you all so much. It means the world to me to have such loving and caring people around me.

Good luck Jake!

And also, you're welcome, Ilysm, you're one of the most amazing, awesome, and special people I have met, and I'm glad I did.

Deleted user

OPENING NIGHT FOR MUSCIAL IS TONIGHT! WOOOHOOO!

YAY GOOD LUCK JAKE!

i hope it goes well ehhhhh

Deleted user

I hate how much it hurts. I just feel super depressed and helpless and I don't really have anywhere to go and I'm grounded from seeing my boyfriend so I don't really know what to do…I need to be held and just told I'll be okay and just be able to cry.

Deleted user

I hate how much it hurts. I just feel super depressed and helpless and I don't really have anywhere to go and I'm grounded from seeing my boyfriend so I don't really know what to do…I need to be held and just told I'll be okay and just be able to cry.

-holds ev- it's okay…i wish i could come see you rn

@Pickles group

in other news, one of my MC's is a shallow BITCH and I hate her so much. I just want to get to the end of her arc so she can be less shitty

Deleted user

in other news, one of my MC's is a shallow BITCH and I hate her so much. I just want to get to the end of her arc so she can be less shitty

Ha big mood

@urban

@urban the rudeness chat?

yeah that mistake

it's really not a hateness chat my friend and if you don't like it then just stay away from it y'know?
i do however understand why you don't like it :)

While it wasn’t supposed to be, that is what it eventually turned in to (people in the group said it went too far). But yeah, we all have our own opinions :)

Of course! And welcome back anyway!
(I personally think that some things were definitely taken too far but it's a lot more controlled now)

Oh yeah, thanks! And yeah, that’s what I think. I haven’t looked at the newest stuff since i’ve been back but that’s better to hear

Deleted user

I feel like throwing up I-I don't think I'm gonna eat today…god why do I feel like such an attention whore? Why do I feel so bad?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

We did a lot of talking about music yesterday.

Oh? Nice, I love talking about music in general.

Lee and Eris bonded over both being able to sing Senbonzakura in two languages and Lee and I talked about Starset.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I feel like throwing up I-I don't think I'm gonna eat today…god why do I feel like such an attention whore? Why do I feel so bad?

Because it's reasonable. Chill out. It's okay. Say what you have to say.

@saor_illust school

Oh Ev, I don't think you're an attention whore at all!
You're amazing and special, and honestly, I don't know why you feel bad. I theorize it's your brain looking for someone to blame, and the easiest person to blame is yourself, but that's only a theory. I can't remember if you ever did a face reveal on Notebook, but regardless of whether you did or not, I know 100% as a fact that you are beautiful, and Ilysm.

Deleted user

Thanks guys…I'm trying really hard to not break down crying in class…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.