forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

we bonded over similar problems concerning our difficult (or in my case, nonexistent) love lives, and she's fun to talk to. Anyways, her response was something along the lines of, "Then I'll have to be sure to drop some love on ya," and I thought that was really sweet.

Dude this is the story of me and my sis friend.

Deleted user

crowley voice you w h a t
you're braver than any us marine

I promise I'm not—I just don't know how to say no… And he looked so hopeful… It doesn't help that he's tone as hell and that he kept staring at me the entire time…

takes notes for science reasons and writing reasons

@hollow-boned

I promise I'm not—I just don't know how to say no… And he looked so hopeful… It doesn't help that he's tone as hell and that he kept staring at me the entire time…

y'all rlly out here living your own fanfic huh

@CloudyWithAChanceofSpontaneousCreativity

Dude this is the story of me and my sis friend.

Power in numbers, I suppose?

it's cool it's not like he's dating the younger sister of a guy I had a crush on way back when, except that particular crush lasted for like seven years, aka all of my childhood, and only ended when I saw him kissing another girl in middle school…

@CloudyWithAChanceofSpontaneousCreativity

y'all rlly out here living your own fanfic huh

Ahahaha….Kinda? I didn't see this post until after I posted my other one just a second ago, but uh, yeah… It's not going so well for me, in all honesty.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So, uhhh… hey
I’ll just get straight to the point

Remember last week when I made a big deal about how I was going to talk to my mom about my mental health/getting help on that exact Wednesday only to find out that my mom couldn’t take me that week and I got all dramatic for nothing? …

Well, this time I looked at the calendar, planned everything out, and, unless something appears out of nowhere, I’m going to get one more chance tomorrow.

I’ve done my research, I think I’ve planned out what I’m going to say and how (although if someone wants to volunteer to kind of read through it, give me tips, and just help me with that a bit that would be very helpful and appreciated), I’ve written down some basic responses to questions she might ask just in case, I’ve even practiced in front of a mirror once, so I think I’m ready…???

I’m just so worried I’ll chicken out at the last minute and lose my chance
It’s either this week, next week, or waiting until mid-January, and if I’m being honest, at the rate things are going…
I don’t know if I can make it until January

So I need to get this over with, for the sake of my friends, family, and me.

…I just need some support/encouragement because I’m really really scared

I know she’ll take it well, she really isn’t the type of person to blame someone for their mental issues or ignore them in any way, she’s a very kind and supportive human…

But that doesn’t mean this won’t be extremely difficult
It’s going to be difficult
Which is why I need support
Thank you so much
I appreciate it a lot

@actual-fandom-trash

Of course it's gonna be difficult. It's not exactly an easy topic.
So, of course, you have our support, dear friend.
All of our supports.
I promise.
I wish you luck for tomorrow!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Dude you totally have my support and encouragement! And yeah, it might be difficult but it's not going to get done unless you do it so you might as well. Either way I just want to say that I'm behind you 100% of the way, and I'm sure everyone else will be too!

@saor_illust school

Ella, you totally got this! Like Shuri and AFT said, I'm going to be with you the entire journey, no matter what happens. You're awesome and amazing, and yeah, it's going to be difficult, but you're probably going to feel relieved once it's over with, and your mental health is extremely important, and I'm super glad you're taking this chance! And if you'd like, sure, I'll read through what you wanna say with you.

@urban

Ok 2 things that are very unrelated to each other: i’m someone who was around on this site for like a long time but ended up leaving after a couple of years, and i was gone for like 4 months or so, and now im back with a new user because the other was a mess and i found something that was still around: that old hate chat :) now i havent looked at it recently but the absolute clownery vibe from it was intense and i wanted to express that because it got on my nerves, like no, starting public drama on PURPOSE is not healthy (it’s something toxic), and things should have been talked over between people in PMs if hey had issues with each other. So yes, i will identify that as big site mistake. Also just the fact that some people don’t believe in climate change/global warming. There’s nothing to be believing or not believing, it’s a completely proven scientific fact. Like. Just what

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED

I'm. Walking into the theatre.

OOOOF YESS U BETTER GIVE US THE DEETS

^^^^^
Also cute name Magnus

Im late but thx hun, i literally feel like a fluff cloud these days

Deleted user

So I think one of my friends commited suicide last night but I'm not sure. The teacher just read out that a Meg (can't remember the last name) passed away cause of that. But I dunno if it's the one I know. I'm…scared.

Deleted user

So I think one of my friends commited suicide last night but I'm not sure. The teacher just read out that a Meg (can't remember the last name) passed away cause of that. But I dunno if it's the one I know. I'm…scared.

Oh my god, I’m so sorry… I wish I could hug you irl but I don’t know you. I’m very sorry…

Deleted user

-hugs you tightly- im so sorry … {i also foud out that my friend has brain cancer…}

Deleted user

She was so cool. I only met her a few days ago but already she was funny, and kinda punk rock, but also had high crack head energy and. I wanted to get to know her more and now…I have no idea if I have the chance.

Deleted user

She was so cool. I only met her a few days ago but already she was funny, and kinda punk rock, but also had high crack head energy and. I wanted to get to know her more and now…I have no idea if I have the chance.

lets just hope that she's okay

Deleted user

Actually usually she sits at breakfast with us, and…she wasn't there this morning. I think it was her…god I care to much about people. She was always so happy and was quick with a joke. She gave good hugs.

Deleted user

Actually usually she sits at breakfast with us, and…she wasn't there this morning. I think it was her…god I care to much about people. She was always so happy and was quick with a joke. She gave good hugs.

-holds ev- it'll be okay

@Pickles group

Why do they tell you someone committed suicide? At my school everyone ignores it. And if you go to a hospital, they don't even tell the teachers I'm pretty sure.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.