forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i have absolutely nothing to do, i'm trying to write but i'm not allowed to use my phone to copy all my other work into a different document it's just obnoxious. sorry for barging in, have a good day y'all <3

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

How about everyone stops putting themselves down in an attempt to get cheap validation

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

How about everyone stops putting themselves down in an attempt to get cheap validation

My child

Deleted user

H-hey guys uhm I think a demon/little girl spirit has entered my home and has attached itself too me. I have asked it to kindly leave twice and then prayed to the lord and lady to protect me. It then proceeded to torment me. Nothing major. Pinches, some scratching, a bit of tickling. Now I have been gifted with abilities and I can feel it sitting on my stomach and poking my sides, my feet, tickling, pinching. I'm getting both good and bad vibes from it and am unsure of what to do. I don't have sage or anything and it's night. I can survive the night probably and be fine as long as things don't get worse. i'm also supposed to be asleep. Help?

I'm gonna be mean
Can we keep this chat for, like, REAL vents? And real stuff in general? That actually exists?

Deleted user

Same pretty much. I doubt this is an actual demon, but I do believe in them. I'm open to the supernatural, but I think many things that seem supernatural are not.

Well alright. Maybe not a demon. But definitely an angry spirit.

Deleted user

Same pretty much. I doubt this is an actual demon, but I do believe in them. I'm open to the supernatural, but I think many things that seem supernatural are not.

Well alright. Maybe not a demon. But definitely an angry spirit.

Eh…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.