forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

H-hey guys uhm I think a demon/little girl spirit has entered my home and has attached itself too me. I have asked it to kindly leave twice and then prayed to the lord and lady to protect me. It then proceeded to torment me. Nothing major. Pinches, some scratching, a bit of tickling. Now I have been gifted with abilities and I can feel it sitting on my stomach and poking my sides, my feet, tickling, pinching. I'm getting both good and bad vibes from it and am unsure of what to do. I don't have sage or anything and it's night. I can survive the night probably and be fine as long as things don't get worse. i'm also supposed to be asleep. Help?

Deleted user

Yikes. Why are you sure it's real?

I can't explain my abilities to non-ghost believers…ya know when like a body part falls asleep. That tingly feeling? That's what it feels like when it touches me, or well when a body part touches me just like laying. And also because it started up out of nowhere, without really anything attached to it. I heavily believe in spirits and have quite the history with them.

Deleted user

I can't explain my abilities to non-ghost believers…ya know when like a body part falls asleep. That tingly feeling? That's what it feels like when it touches me, or well when a body part touches me just like laying. And also because it started up out of nowhere, without really anything attached to it. I heavily believe in spirits and have quite the history with them.

SAME HERE my grandpa died of cancer when i was a child and has been following me ever since.

Deleted user

SAME HERE my grandpa died of cancer when i was a child and has been following me ever since.

Jake i'm being tormented by a demon.

Deleted user

I believe there's a chat for this?
(Supernatural creatures and their hauntees?)

(I always thought that chat was for characters???)

Idk man

There is but I had to leave it cause it just turned into a bad cringey unhelpful chat. Plus no one is on during the night and i'm DESPERATE

Deleted user

Hey Ev, you mentioned abilities? What kind?

I can hear, speak some languages of demonic pretty fluently, uhm feel, sometimes see vague shapes. It's a really weird demon guys I don't get what it's doing anymore.

Deleted user

eyyy go sy!

well then
i'm super confused now ev
there's a demonic language??

dont question. oh!i can catch spirit orbs as well.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

eyyy go sy!

well then

I would assume so. I'd also assume demons are omnilingual or know many languages due to living forever

Deleted user

eyyy go sy!

well then

I would assume so. I'd also assume demons are omnilingual or know many languages due to living forever

they're right.

Deleted user

(I'll keep updates of my demon-who currently is getting REALLY handsy- as things progress)

Deleted user

update: It basically stopped but im unsure if itll get worse with ignorance or not

This topic has been locked by a moderator.