forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@hollow-boned

not a witch but hit HIM really hard or just ignore him

Dude don't go out of your way to use your ingredients and wgat not just beat his ass

i'm in a private school and if i hit him he'll hit back and he prolly wont hold back
i wanna do this bc it feels better that just hitting him honestly. it's just the knowledge that he's gonna have his hw rained on for the next three weeks or smth that makes it better. especially cuz he doesnt know its me

@Pickles group

Just keep ignoring him. It's not worth it. Or glare menacingly. That usually works for me. The "I'm so done with your shit you don't even know and you don't WANNA know what I'm going to do to you" look. Couple of snide remarks. Gets you called a bitch but they leave you alone.

@UReady4Spaghetti

can somebody explain to me why relationships are so stressful?

What's the problem? Would you like to take it to the personal message box?

yeah, why not…

@Pickles group

Because 1. Relationships are dumb, especially in high school and 2. People refuse to communicate with each other also 3. Some people in highschool are only in a relationship with said person because they want to be in a relationship and not because they actually like the person

Deleted user

can any witches here help me?
there's a dickhead in my class and he hit me really hard with an eraser when i had my back turned to him and i've decided he warrants being cursed
what should i do to him? :))

(fyi this isn't the first time he does something like this and im a kind person but he really asking for it)

I wouldn't curse because those can rebound harshly if you don't do it right.
Maybe an inconvenience spell/hex? Or a bad luck spell that lasts for a few days.

Curses are serious and you shouldn't mess with those.

@UReady4Spaghetti

Because 1. Relationships are dumb, especially in high school and 2. People refuse to communicate with each other also 3. Some people in highschool are only in a relationship with said person because they want to be in a relationship and not because they actually like the person

i hope none of these things are true about my relationship. none of them seem to be the case.

Deleted user

P R E A C H

Dating in high school is such a ridiculous notion.

@Pickles group

Also 4. People don't realize that maintaining relationships takes work, even romantic ones and they think they can just hug and make out all the time and be fine. Again, not saying this about yours in particular, just in general

@Pickles group

P R E A C H

I KNOW RIGHT
It just creates more drama and relationships are dumb anyway

@UReady4Spaghetti

Also 4. People don't realize that maintaining relationships takes work, even romantic ones and they think they can just hug and make out all the time and be fine. Again, not saying this about yours in particular, just in general

i hate when people complain about their relationships not "working out" as if they just let the relationship fall to shambles without even communicating about it

@hollow-boned

Maybe an inconvenience spell/hex? Or a bad luck spell that lasts for a few days.

dw i wasnt gonna do anything too horrible. maybe a hex to make him miss his bus every day for a week. im still a nice person unfortunately

Deleted user

Because most people in high school don't know how to maintain healthy relationships yet. Teenagers are learning about themselves and how to interact with others. Not to mention figuring out what they like and don't like. It's totally normal for shallow relationships to fall apart.

Deleted user

dw i wasnt gonna do anything too horrible. maybe a hex to make him miss his bus every day for a week. im still a nice person unfortunately

riiight

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

P R E A C H

I KNOW RIGHT
It just creates more drama and relationships are dumb anyway

I didn't have time for that; I was far too busy with my homework, keeping my grades up, and chores at home…. Word of advice for those who are in school: focus on your schoolwork, don't waste time 'dating'. Figure out who you are more (sort your life out) and graduate before doing that!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.