people_alt 117 followers

@UReady4Spaghetti

Hey Spaghetti!
I'll chat with you.
What're your interests?

literally no idea
i'm overall a very boring person
which is also a problem
i have about two moods and they are "ugh literally everything is boring, including breathing" and "i feel like the secrets of the universe are on the tip of my tongue" and there is no in between

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Hey Spaghetti!
I'll chat with you.
What're your interests?

literally no idea
which is also a problem
i have about two moods and they are "ugh literally everything is boring, including breathing" and "i feel like the secrets of the universe are on the tip of my tongue" and there is no in between

If you're bored ad don't wanna talk about anything, I will try setting up a Roleplay w you.

@zillakami-said-acab

Hey Spaghetti!
I'll chat with you.
What're your interests?

literally no idea
which is also a problem

that's a mood right there

@UReady4Spaghetti

Hey Spaghetti!
I'll chat with you.
What're your interests?

literally no idea
which is also a problem

If you're bored ad don't wanna talk about anything, I will try setting up a Roleplay w you.

i don't understand rp. like i do but i don't at the same time? it's weird. and too much physical effort.
lays dramatically on a chaise lounge bleh

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey Spaghetti!
I'll chat with you.
What're your interests?

literally no idea
which is also a problem

First off, big mood
Second off, do you write?

I'm puttig on a presetation with stuff animals and I don't wanna….

What is the presentation over?
and why stuffed animals?

The stuffies are for creativity…
And it's shakespeare.

@UReady4Spaghetti

Hey Spaghetti!
I'll chat with you.
What're your interests?

literally no idea
which is also a problem

First off, big mood

on occasion. but i have extreme lack of inspiration. i've tried writing when i feel like this and it just turns into word vomit. pretty good word vomit, by my standards, but it doesnt really help.

i don't understand rp. like i do but i don't at the same time? it's weird. and too much physical effort.

Rp AKA Roleplaying, is really really easy to do, it's basically just writing how your character would act in a certain situation, set up by you, and one or more other people, (Also you and that person are folowing/making up some kind of plot too… (I find it really fun/relaxing.)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

and why stuffed animals?

And it's shakespeare.

That sounds awesome. Can I ask why you aren't ready for it?

First off, big mood

on occasion. but i have extreme lack of inspiration. i've tried writing when i feel like this and it just turns into word vomit. pretty good word vomit, by my standards, but it doesnt really help.

Word vomit is awesome!!
Everything I write is word vomit in my opinion.

@UReady4Spaghetti

Rp AKA Roleplaying, is really really easy to do, it's basically just writing how your character would act in a certain situation, set up by you, and one or more other people, (Also you and that person are folowing/making up some kind of plot too… (I find it really fun/relaxing.)

i guess i get that much, but i just struggle to get invested. i've done it before, but idk.

and why stuffed animals?

And it's shakespeare.

That sounds awesome. Can I ask why you aren't ready for it?

I'm just unprepared in general. Really really really unprepared.

i guess i get that much, but i just struggle to get invested. i've done it before, but idk.

What would you need to get invested in it? (Topic, angst, ect?)

@UReady4Spaghetti

hmmmmmm… i don't know.

hmmmmmm… i don't know.

Okay….. What is your favourite thing to read in a story?

@hollow-boned

can any witches here help me?
there's a dickhead in my class and he hit me really hard with an eraser when i had my back turned to him and i've decided he warrants being cursed
what should i do to him? :))

(fyi this isn't the first time he does something like this and im a kind person but he really asking for it)

@hollow-boned

not a witch but hit HIM really hard or just ignore him

im in a private school i wont hurt him, im rlly close to college and he's not worth losing my entrance
i've ignored him before and he still did it so im not ignoring him now

This topic has been locked by a moderator.