forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Check ALL the lost and founds, ask around to see if you don't know about some (most schools have some unofficial ones) and ask the office

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Why would your parents have a problem with you crying? It's a natural reaction?

I just want them thinking I need a shoulder to lean on. I guess.

And that's perfectly fine! You do you mate!

Deleted user

so, I had my first NaNoWriMo meeting today
It was in a church basement, so I was a little creeped out
But it was fine!
I was the only one there under 28 lol
But I actually had a really good time
They gave us these little envelopes with, like, a bunch of inspirational cards and some business cards, and a calendar that says how many words you should have each day, a 'ticket to inspiration,' and a little key charm that says "You have found the key to your imagination! Where will it take you?"
so yeah… That was fun

Deleted user

soo….one of my ex's decided to show up to a event i had with some friends in our music department… they were following me and my boyfriend around the whole park……wouldn't leave until they talked to him…THIS DUDE {my ex} DECIDED TO PLAY A STUPID CARD AND RUN TO MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO COMMITTING SUICIDE….im totally against suicide and all, but this dude did it on purpose over the fact of his dead mother…and im stupid for doing this but he is fucking 18 his mom has been dead for a good long while now…i felt bad when he first told be… but now it's just excuses to get away with drinking and drugs and shit like that……

Deleted user

sorry i just really needed to rant about this real quick…it just pisses me off…

Deleted user

i hate religion (the class)

be glad you aren't being forced to go to Catholic church as a Deist/Atheist

Deleted user

what does it mean if you have one cut that really itches, but the others don't??

Deleted user

what does it mean if you have one cut that really itches, but the others don't??

idk, but i get those all the time.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.