forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

-looks around, still crying- w-where's my boyfriend…….

offers hugs and soft things Idk, but is there any way I can assist?

-takes in hugs- can i have cuddles……please…..i dont care whom from…

Cuddle you If I could teleport through the screen I would…

-sniffles- im just…done…….

Deleted user

offers cuddles

to answer your question from later yes you can PM me..

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I know the feeling. I've been done so many times this week… I' honestly just waiting to see when I break.

Deleted user

I know the feeling. I've been done so many times this week… I' honestly just waiting to see when I break.

im on the brink of losing my shit, opening night for musical is this Wednesday

Deleted user

Well I'll be right behind you guys tryna help keep everything together!
What do ya say we all be here for each other?

-hugs shuri-

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

im on the brink of losing my shit, opening night for musical is this Wednesday

Wait wym musical? Are you performing?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well I'll show you an exercise you can do to help.
First what you do, is take in your surroundings, the colors, the shapes and the way they move, and you focus on those, you can tell me what you see, or you can tell yourself what you see in your head, you can say it out loud as well. Through this method you can distance yourself to an extent, from irrational thought

Deleted user

it's going to be known because it's an all singing musical…singing 24/7

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

For the first one,my mom has basically threatened, (Multiple times) to delete/toss anything I have that it writing related, (google docs, my Airtable account, tossing my notebooks) and then threatening to ban it until I'm eighteen.

This actually angers me…. I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on in your mom's household, life/your life, but I'm guessing that she's miserable and feels like she shouldn't be the only one to feel like that. This in no way justifies her threats; in my opinion making sure that their child/ward has something that they have pride and joy in doing is part of their duties as a parent/guardian. What your mother has threatened you with is beyond wrong; everyone is naturally entitled to have a healthy outlet, activities that bring them joy, whether it be writing, drawing/painting, sculpting, etc. She has absolutely no right to do that!
That was longer than what I intended it to be, but oh well! Lol

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

For the first one,my mom has basically threatened, (Multiple times) to delete/toss anything I have that it writing related, (google docs, my Airtable account, tossing my notebooks) and then threatening to ban it until I'm eighteen.

This actually angers me…. I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on in your mom's household/your life, but I'm guessing that she's miserable and feels like she shouldn't be the only one to feel like that. This in no way justifies her threats; in my opinion making sure that their child/ward has something that they have pride and joy in doing is part of their duties as a parent/guardian. What your mother has threatened you with is beyond wrong; everyone is naturally entitled to have a healthy outlet, activities that bring them joy, whether it be writing, drawing/painting, sculpting, etc. She has absolutely no right to do that!
That was longer than what I intended it to be, but oh well! Lol

I know, but the thing is, as much as I would do something about it, I won't. Because if something happens to my mom, then my sisters have to go to their dad's, permanently And that thought is almost as terrifying as losing my writing.
I can rebuild all my work from scratch if I have to. I've been building it repeatedly for 5+ years, I can do it again.
But my sisters? Staying with a man who forces them to do chores they shouldn't have to? Gets my 9 yr old sibling to do the cooking? Who might emotionally harm my autistic sibling? Possibly worse than what he did to me?
I cannot let that happen. I refuse to.
My mom, is way better than that monster.

@SebastianBarnes

Guys my dad works at the high school and the school left him give me an apple crayon but I took it to school and it got stolen and now I’m not sure what I should do

This topic has been locked by a moderator.