forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

So… These girls went to the school counselor today and told her I called all of them derogatories and that I'm scary and too intimidating to talk to, and I've never said anything like that and I act like a normal person, but the counselor called my mom and told her kids call me a bully and that they're scared of me. I'm literally a monster. I don't know what to do. And I guess my mom went on my electronics, so now I feel like I have nowhere safe to put my thoughts, and two people today told me to kill myself, and another said they hate me…
I just don't know what to do. I'm literally in hell and it's only getting worse.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Honey I swear if I could go over there and make them think twice about they're saying, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm really, really sorry. I understand that you may not be able to vent here, but know that we know you, and we love you, and we'd do anything for you

Deleted user

Yeah… It's not fun right now.
But hey, I got all the daily words I need for NaNoWriMo. So…

@amber_is_in_a_loop

There you go, an accomplishment. Focus on the highlights. You, Miriam, accomplished something today, and all they did is be assholes.
You’re better than them,

@saor_illust school

Hey, I don't want to feel like I'm intruding but-
I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT ACTUALLY DO NANORWRIMO AND ACTUALLY WIN!
I don't think this counts, but what was going to be a casual short like ten paragraph story for a thread, just for fun, has turned into my NaNoWriMo Story, buuuut I started it before 11/1 but I don't really care. I have 3089 words and I'm proud of myself.

@SebastianBarnes

One time I had a dream where my friends and I were having a sleepover in a gym inside of a bank when this dude walked in with a gun and shot some of my friends, then it cut to a scene identical to last one except there were less people and I got shot and I don't know how I knew what getting shot felt like, but it didnt hurt at first, it was just burning hot and pulsing, then it cut back to that scene and when I saw the guy come into the bank, I led my friends outside and right before I woke up I saw the guy, and I feel like that basically represents the majority if my anxiety.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm a little disappointed in myself right now because I didn't hit NaNoWriMo's preset daily word count goal…. I did get a decent start (imo) on what I'm writing for it though; I got 630 words in!

New day, new goal of 1699 words.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.