forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Okay so. My boyfriend said he'd text me paragraphs as soon as he was done having a talk with his dad,and now he isn't even responding to my good morning texts. And I never got those paragraphs. Now I'm worried.

Deleted user

EVERYONE, IF YOU DON'T REACH THE STANDARD NANOWRIMO GOAL, IT IS O K A Y. AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR BEST AND PRODUCE SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD OF, YOU'VE WON.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

EVERYONE, IF YOU DON'T REACH THE STANDARD NANOWRIMO GOAL, IT IS O K A Y. AS LONG AS YOU DID YOUR BEST AND PRODUCE SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD OF, YOU'VE WON.

I know, but since this is my first time doing NaNoWriMo it would've been great to hit that count!

Deleted user

i've decided that i will disappear on the count of three. who cares if i have a date with one of the nicest guys on the planet in literally two hours. im actually gonna cry though, can someone actually just like send happy good vibes or sum-

Deleted user

Shuri i really appreciate you, and you should know that, but not even the most pure memes will help my mental state rn
(but thank you, i'll watch them when i actually feel good about myself)

Deleted user

I'm not even anxious about the date lmao, we get along great. I'm nervous about my father meeting him, because God forbid I date someone of color (even though my mother is a Native American) and when I told my father his last name, he about flipped out.
so yeah
im just over here prayin that no one gets hurt mentally or physically tonight :)

Deleted user

Also big oof alert but i forgot the clothes i was gonna wear tonight in a completely different city
so looks like i have to come up with something in less than two hours

Deleted user

i hAvE hiS hOoDiE, mAybE iLl wEaR tHAt
i have four options as of now
plain black and white striped shirt, with jeans that i'd have to go find
black tshirt, maybe jeans or leggings with an average gray sweater
high-waisted jeans if i have any, and a long sleeve crop top
or
like a floral tunic thing that's semi-transparent (yes, i'd be wearing something underneath it) and leggings
OR MAYBE I COULD WEAR A BEEKEEPER SUIT (it was an inside joke, but im actually considering it rn)
but i have literally no shoes except for my converse, unless if my toes want to freeze right off.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.