forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i just can't stop worrying and whenever i stop worrying about something i start to worry on something else

yeah i totally get that, plus i get really bad depression attacks, rn is one of them.. i think of hurting myself, but i won't do it, or half the time i don't notice that i am.

Deleted user

how do you stop worrying about everything all of the time?

Usually I think or plan my way through it.

For example:
What am I so worried about?
Why am I so worried about it?
What can I do to avoid the worst can scenario?
Is it reasonable and in my power to do so at this point in time?
Carry out executed plan, no matter how lame or pointless.

If you are able to focus your anxious thoughts and put them into a kind of order, it should help. Your brain will have a hard time going wild if youre focusing on making yourself calm down by organizing the craziness.

Deleted user

i barely ate today and yesterday, but i still fee like i'm going to get sick…plus i have another demon following me…hurting me…i have scratches on my arms and legs…i hear voices more and more now…

Deleted user

i'm gonna try some of that stuff. thanks guys. it's been rough lately.

yee yee anytime broskie - goes back to humming to my music-

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i barely ate today and yesterday, but i still fee like i'm going to get sick…plus i have another demon following me…hurting me…i have scratches on my arms and legs…i hear voices more and more now…

Honey do you have a therapist, counselor or other trustworthy professional you can tell? Parents as well.

Deleted user

they don't believe in any of that demon shit….i tried telling them and they said i was dreaming….I'm wide awake when this happens……my therapist isn't actually going to believe me…

Deleted user

i meant to say my parents don't believe in demons at all..{sorry for the confusion}

Deleted user

Does your brain ever just hit you when your most vulnerable talking about some deep ass shit with your boyfriend, ever hitting you so bad that death sounds nice and then suddenly your one life raft isn't responding to you're desperate and needy texts so you just feel all alone and worthless? No? Just me? okay then.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Does your brain ever just hit you when your most vulnerable talking about some deep ass shit with your boyfriend, ever hitting you so bad that death sounds nice and then suddenly your one life raft isn't responding to you're desperate and needy texts so you just feel all alone and worthless? No? Just me? okay then.

PMs?

Deleted user

yup all the time…….-continues to listen to my music-

Deleted user

-drowns out the pain in my face by laying down on the ground, trying to focus on my music-

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

For example:

If you are able to focus your anxious thoughts and put them into a kind of order, it should help. Your brain will have a hard time going wild if youre focusing on making yourself calm down by organizing the craziness.

This looks really good. I've sort of thought of this sort of thing before, but it's good to be reminded. Once it is a named fear it is so much easier to deal with.

Deleted user

So eat the fucking vegetables and fruit. Or don't eat. Or bring your own food.

I love this reasonable aggression.

Legit was thinking the same thing.

Right? It's golden. Good for you Pickles.

Deleted user

For example:

This looks really good. I've sort of thought of this sort of thing before, but it's good to be reminded. Once it is a named fear it is so much easier to deal with.

It especially works if you're someone like me who has Hyper Focus ADHD, because it can help you pull yourself out of an episode. Focusing on building a plan and solution instead of focusing on the task itself.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.