forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Don’t you love it when the professional grade art supplies your parents bought you for your birthday don’t work and instead completely destroy an entire freaking painting you’ve spent hours on and were actually feeling proud of for once?

don’t mind me I’m just gonna have a meltdown on the couch and give up on art

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Don’t you love it when the professional grade art supplies your parents bought you for your birthday don’t work and instead completely destroy an entire freaking painting you’ve spent hours on and were actually feeling proud of for once?

Hey love, your art is great regardless

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

I just sent a risqué text but I think it'll turn out pretty well so it's fine lol

@saor_illust school

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

my biggest problem as of now is that i literally could not give a fuck about anything and it's getting to the point where it's… it's just bad. And i dont wanna come across like 'GiVe Me AtTeNtIoN' (and i realize saying that sounds cliche but whatever), in fact i almost wasnt going to say anything at all. but no. i dont even know why i feel like this, i have no reason to. i just got the man that i wanted (oh hey fun fact the guy that i went on that date with asked me to be his girlfriend) and i finally have enough money to do some simple things and yet i just feel kind of empty inside. and i try to be happy and excited but the minute im alone all of that effort into smiling and dancing and trying to please/ amuse people suddenly just vanishes. usually that sticks with me for the whole day and im all charismatic and shit but now it's like??? all my energy is used on overthinking
i could go on forever about it but no one wants to hear that so ill just see what you guys think

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

my biggest problem as of now is that i literally could not give a fuck about anything and it's getting to the point where it's… it's just bad. And i dont wanna come across like 'GiVe Me AtTeNtIoN' (and i realize saying that sounds cliche but whatever), in fact i almost wasnt going to say anything at all. but no. i dont even know why i feel like this, i have no reason to. i just got the man that i wanted (oh hey fun fact the guy that i went on that date with asked me to be his girlfriend) and i finally have enough money to do some simple things and yet i just feel kind of empty inside. and i try to be happy and excited but the minute im alone all of that effort into smiling and dancing and trying to please/ amuse people suddenly just vanishes. usually that sticks with me for the whole day and im all charismatic and shit but now it's like??? all my energy is used on overthinking
i could go on forever about it but no one wants to hear that so ill just see what you guys think

So let's talk, I'd be happy to entertain

Deleted user

alright bet what do we wanna talk about? cats, do you like cats?

Deleted user

Maine Coon, for sure. They're so fluffy n soft (i definitely have not been dreaming about having one since the day i turned 7) and they're sO HUGE. Do you have a favorite breed?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.