forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Soooo, for those who didn't know, my gf said a week or so ago that she didn't feel emotionally ready to be in a relationship so we've been taking a break. Well, I just texted her a really long message about how I love her and want to be with her again, but that I'm here for her no matter what, and now she's typing but I have to finish my 1,667 words for today and can't look until I'm done.
Long story short, be on standby, I'm probably about to be heartbroken.

Deleted user

Hey! I'm back, I finished my writing… Now to see what she said.
And thanks, Sy!

Deleted user

I know this sounds dramatic, but I've honestly been going through absolute hell these past few days, so much so where my friends have, in their words, "been happy to see me still around in the morning."

This was the first step to putting my life back together.

Deleted user

Now my mom is fricking interrogating me about everything, calling me lazy because I don't want to do the extracurriculars I did last year, telling me my friends are terrible and that I should go back to the homophobic "best friend" who spread rumors about me and more, just don't get me started on that lol, and she told my teacher about all the drama going down in my personal life because "I need help." Like, no, bitch, I'm handling things, stay out of it PLEASE, let me live my own life!!!!

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Now my mom is fricking interrogating me about everything, calling me lazy because I don't want to do the extracurriculars I did last year, telling me my friends are terrible and that I should go back to the homophobic "best friend" who spread rumors about me and more, just don't get me started on that lol, and she told my teacher about all the drama going down in my personal life because "I need help." Like, no, bitch, I'm handling things, stay out of it PLEASE, let me live my own life!!!!

I RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH OMFG

@Pickles group

I did over 1,667 words today and my average is still only 916 per day but that's okay because I'm going to keep working on it when I "go to bed"

This topic has been locked by a moderator.