forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

well you did Eris. I was desperate. it's still here, just bored prolly.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Don't talk to it. This, along with showing fear, only gives it more power. Continue to pray for protection, surround yourself with positive light/energy. Use whichever religion you feel the most connected to. If you have a Bible, sleep with it next to you.

Deleted user

Don't talk to it. This, along with showing fear, only gives it more power. Continue to pray for protection, surround yourself with positive light/energy. Use whichever religion you feel the most connected to. If you have a Bible, sleep with it next to you.

Thanks Super. I have strictly but kindly asked it to leave once more. Not in aggravating tone, nor panicked just straight true and honest. I'm keeping my lap top brightness up, and am hugging the stuffed animal i've had since i was 3. I'm also wearing my boyfriends jacket but it still touches my back, face, chest, and other parts of myself.

Thanks Super. I have strictly but kindly asked it to leave once more. Not in aggravating tone, nor panicked just straight true and honest. I'm keeping my lap top brightness up, and am hugging the stuffed animal i've had since i was 3. I'm also wearing my boyfriends jacket but it still touches my back, face, chest, and other parts of myself.

You're welcome Ev! You, like everyone else, can call me Sy! I have experience with ghosts and other paranormal aspects. Feel free to ask me questions if/when you have them!

Deleted user

You're welcome Ev! You, like everyone else, can call me Sy! I have experience with ghosts and other paranormal aspects. Feel free to ask me questions if/when you have them!

I do as well, I just wasn't sure to do with such a powerful demon and was desperate. Now it's just kinda lightly poking me at random. Bored. Prolly pissed a bit that i'm ignoring it. I'm just glad I'm strong enough to not get possessed. I kinda want to speak to it. I like to get to know every…being I encounter. But this one seems to violent to do so. Makes me sad.

Deleted user

Yeah I'd ignore it and not even acknowledge its existence except to pray for protection from it lol

But I feel like possibly it'll realize I'm ignoring it and not just distracted by the computer and start to get even worse and more agitated. I don't want things to get worse, I dunno how unstable it is.

Yeah I'd ignore it and not even acknowledge its existence except to pray for protection from it lol

But I feel like possibly it'll realize I'm ignoring it and not just distracted by the computer and start to get even worse and more agitated. I don't want things to get worse, I dunno how unstable it is.

Unfortunately, that could happen. However, as long as you don't engage with it, and take the necessary protective measures (sticking to them and being aggressive about it), you should be fine.

Deleted user

Gooooood morning! Pickles. When you feel weird long appendages slapping you in the face, your feet being tickled and your lady being ah,touched,in ways that it shouldn't be. That's not a draft. I understand in those who don't believe and that's fine. But. Thank you to those who helped.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.