forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I think a lot of schools do tell the students when someone commits suicide

Deleted user

Anyways guys I'm probably gonna be off so I can process this. Guys I love you all so much like if any of you died I'd cry as well. I care about you all so SO much. Death isn't a solution just a get away. We all have horrible things to face, trust me I know. But we all have a mini warrior in our heart and it's telling us to fight so please, PLEASE. PLEASE I BEG YOU to keep fighting. Before it's to late.

Deleted user

oof…same with our school it's like , do they want everyone to be depressed?

Deleted user

oof…same with our school it's like , do they want everyone to be depressed?

Jake I think it's important schools do that I mean, like what if I just one day died, wouldn't you like to know?

Deleted user

I'll try to be safe, love ya too Sebby. I love all of you. You all be safe. I'll…I'll be okay.

Deleted user

I think a lot of schools do tell the students when someone commits suicide

They do. I have a personal thing I’m not touching on so its not attention seeking.

@actual-fandom-trash

@urban the rudeness chat?

yeah that mistake

it's really not a hateness chat my friend and if you don't like it then just stay away from it y'know?
i do however understand why you don't like it :)

Deleted user

I’ll also keep her in mind. I’ll draw the best fan art of Darkness(Konosuba) ever!

Deleted user

Aw thanks you guys, that really means a lot. I don't want to cry so I'm gonna stay on notebook till I get home and can fully process this. Ya know I barely knew her and yet, I knew already she was a wonderful person.

Deleted user

That’s sweet of you to say… don’t beat yourself up about it either. It wasn’t your fault…

Deleted user

I never have anything bad to say about anyone. Have people done bad things? Yes. But I always find the good. I know it wasn't my fault. I know I couldn't have done anything about it. I couldn't have saved her I didn't kill her it just hurts because already I've noticed holes in the spaced between spaces in the hallways and already I don't hear her voice and her remarkable laugh, so unique a fingerprint of her purple haired wonder, already I notice things a miss. And it hurts. It hurts because I wished to have been close friends so I COULD have saved her and I think that's the worst part. No. I didn't do anything, no I couldn't do anything. And that's the worst part.

Deleted user

I never have anything bad to say about anyone. Have people done bad things? Yes. But I always find the good. I know it wasn't my fault. I know I couldn't have done anything about it. I couldn't have saved her I didn't kill her it just hurts because already I've noticed holes in the spaced between spaces in the hallways and already I don't hear her voice and her remarkable laugh, so unique a fingerprint of her purple haired wonder, already I notice things a miss. And it hurts. It hurts because I wished to have been close friends so I COULD have saved her and I think that's the worst part. No. I didn't do anything, no I couldn't do anything. And that's the worst part.

Oh my god you’re an angel

@urban

yeah that mistake

it's really not a hateness chat my friend and if you don't like it then just stay away from it y'know?

While it wasn’t supposed to be, that is what it eventually turned in to (people in the group said it went too far). But yeah, we all have our own opinions :)

Deleted user

Oh my god you’re an angel

I'm no angel, I've just seen so much pain I don't want it to happen to anyone else.

Deleted user

-gives ev some food and blankets- we're all here for you, if you need anything just PM me

@actual-fandom-trash

yeah that mistake

While it wasn’t supposed to be, that is what it eventually turned in to (people in the group said it went too far). But yeah, we all have our own opinions :)

Of course! And welcome back anyway!
(I personally think that some things were definitely taken too far but it's a lot more controlled now)

@actual-fandom-trash

And Ev, it'll be hard but I believe that you'll get through it. And until then, you've got an entire community of people here (and irl too) to help and be there for you. You have our full support, I promise :)

Deleted user

And Ev, it'll be hard but I believe that you'll get through it. And until then, you've got an entire community of people here (and irl too) to help and be there for you. You have our full support, I promise :)

Thank you Fandom, again all the support you guys give means so much to me.

Deleted user

Thank you Fandom, again all the support you guys give means so much to me.

no matter what i have your back.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.