Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I think so. I was just confused who we were talking about,got it now

Deleted user

Wasn't that a while ago?

It was a while after she left I think.

I think this site has always known lol, but I just told my mom about two weeks ago. <3

Deleted user

I should be asleep but my brain won't stop thinking and I have to go do a bunch of church crap tomorrow. Luckily I have a Monster cause I knew this would happen

Deleted user

It's 12:13 at night. This monster energy drink is gonna save my fucking life tomorrow I swear

Deleted user

It's 1:39 at night. I haven't thought all day but as soon as I actually need sleep my brain explodes with Imagination

Deleted user

It's 1:39 at night. I haven't thought all day but as soon as I actually need sleep my brain explodes with Imagination

Maybe take some melatonin if you have any? If not, NyQuil works too, just not as well. Just don't get addicted to either of those.

Deleted user

Or go the natural way- listen to some hypnosis or whatever. I know they have plenty of those on Youtube

@saor_illust school

Or go the natural way- listen to some hypnosis or whatever. I know they have plenty of those on Youtube

LORIIIIIIIIIIIII
IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND

Deleted user

LORIIIIIIIIIIIII
IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND

:) how have you been?

Deleted user

oof
it's 11.45 at night for me, and i need sleep right now bc i have a long day ahead of me but-
i don't want to sleep

Oh hon, you gotta go to bed.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.