forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@MusicElle-is-here

i'm wrapping myself in blankets and stuff to be warm bc my joints are stiff and being annoying as hell (side note: anyone else have JRA or any kind of RA?)

I recommend taking a hot bath.

thanks my dude. do you have RA too?

Deleted user

Glad to hear it :)
Can someone fill me in on what I missed?

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Hmm let's see
Slight bit of drama, some breakdowns but also a couple breakthroughs… And a lot of fluff, come to think of it. My jumbled brain doesn't have any concrete info though sorry, uhh let me think a little

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

i'm wrapping myself in blankets and stuff to be warm bc my joints are stiff and being annoying as hell (side note: anyone else have JRA or any kind of RA?)

No, I don't. I just know that it'll help because it helped me when I went through my painful growth spurt, and when my muscles are sore from working out/bike riding.

Deleted user

Hmm let's see
Slight bit of drama, some breakdowns but also a couple breakthroughs… And a lot of fluff, come to think of it. My jumbled brain doesn't have any concrete info though sorry, uhh let me think a little

Ah, it's fine, don't worry about it :)

Deleted user

i have to work night shift tonight and i just sprinted up and down the steepest mountain we have as well as running home cause mum said i wasn't allowed in the car on the way home cause apparently i'm not fit enough and need to exercise more… so todays going really well

@MusicElle-is-here

No, I don't. I just know that it'll help because it helped me when I went through my painful growth spurt, and when my muscles are from working out/bike riding.

oh, cool! thanks for the advice! :)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i have to work night shift tonight and i just sprinted up and down the steepest mountain we have as well as running home cause mum said i wasn't allowed in the car on the way home cause apparently i'm not fit enough and need to exercise more… so todays going really well

that's what's called overtraining and it's not going to make you any more fit, but she doesn't know that because she's just an unenlightened idiot.

@Echo_6 group

Okay I know this isn't related, but…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO THEM!!!!!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO THEM!!!!!

I can try to help you if you need

Deleted user

^^^^^^

Deleted user

I can also help. Unless if you need my actual, physical presence.

Deleted user

that's what's called overtraining and it's not going to make you any more fit, but she doesn't know that because she's just an unenlightened idiot.

it's not the worst she's done to me, and it's by far not the worst my dad's done to me. which is all EXTREMELY far off from the worst i've done to myself

This topic has been locked by a moderator.