forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Guys I have a monster I'll be fiiiiiine

Ev, what's up?

A monster is an energy drink ya nerds. My depression is named Felix and he's a little fucking prick ass bitch. Not Monster.

Deleted user

Oooooh I see what you mean now. I thought you meant a monster, as in a literal monster.

And ev, you know that you're awesome, right?

Aw thanks! I try to be. Its now 2:15 at night I've gotta get up at like 8 and it's gonna take me at least an hour to get tf go sleep so I'm gonna run off pure adrenaline and caffeine tomorrow

Deleted user

so, my shift is going quite poorly. too many sirens and triggering sounds..

Deleted user

Why are there sirens at McDonalds??

Deleted user

Hey so what does is mean if you generally feel happy while on your antidepressants but when you pour some onto your hand to take one you have to stand there staring at the pills in your hand for a few minutes numbly convincing yourself not to take them all right now and OD?

@hollow-boned

Hey so what does is mean if you generally feel happy while on your antidepressants but when you pour some onto your hand to take one you have to stand there staring at the pills in your hand for a few minutes numbly convincing yourself not to take them all right now and OD?

the problem with antidepressants is that they eliminate your executive dysfunction BEFORE all other symptoms, which is why you're supposed to watch severely depressed ppl for the first couple weeks, because in eliminating your exec dysf it also takes away the one thing that was blocking you from commiting sui. several celebrities died bc their families were too stupid to watch them

Deleted user

the problem with antidepressants is that they eliminate your executive dysfunction BEFORE all other symptoms, which is why you're supposed to watch severely depressed ppl for the first couple weeks, because in eliminating your exec dysf it also takes away the one thing that was blocking you from commiting sui. several celebrities died bc their families were too stupid to watch them

But… I've been on them for a long time

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

You should let your parents and doctor know.

Deleted user

I tried, but my mom said we shouldn't go back lol

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I tried, but my mom said we shouldn't go back lol

That's complete bull shit; you should let your doctor know about this!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You know what
It’s almost time for holidays and stuff
I’m going to try to stay optimistic regardless of my mood because the last thing we need right now is more negativity to suck the life and joy out of everything that’s supposed to be fun
Why am I saying this out loud?
Because when I don’t say things out loud I don’t do them

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You know what
It’s almost time for holidays and stuff
I’m going to try to stay optimistic regardless of my mood because the last thing we need right now is more negativity to suck the life and joy out of everything that’s supposed to be fun
Why am I saying this out loud?
Because when I don’t say things out loud I don’t do them

Okay, but don't internalize their problems honey,. just because it's the holidays there's no reason for you to let your mental health suffer.

Deleted user

Why are there sirens at McDonalds??

oof, i dont even know aha

and the stuff about your antidepressants is true, you HAVE to let a medical professional know about this, i theorise that it's linked to you suddenly cutting yourself out of nowhere without even a second thought but thats just what i personally think.

Deleted user

and ella, if you need to talk about anything over the holidays please do! we are here if necessary, dont let your mental health suffer, please…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Oh I won’t, I promise
What I meant wasn’t “I’m going to hide all my emotions”, more of a “I just don’t want my negative thoughts to drag down others” thing
Does that make sense?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.