forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Okay…. Change of topic time (not that I don't want to talk about religion; I think its good to talk about it)!

My brother's ex-girlfriend has to get rid of her dog, because she's moving to a place where they can't have pets (its more affordable than where she is now). She knows that the dog and I absolutely adore each other, so she's decided to give her dog to me! My mother is on board, but my dad is saying 'I don't know'. He is, however, slowly coming around to the idea! 😊

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That's actually something that I haven't had to do…. Yet.

There's a senior center right down the road from where I live (within walking and biking distance). I grabbed a volunteer application for them, which I still have to finish filling out. My plan is to do volunteer work to see what I can and can't do there, and if I'm lucky that volunteer work will turn into an automatic job employment!

Deleted user

yeah, i hate paying bills, it sucks (dont ask)

volunteering to turn into a job? i didn't know that was something that could happen? aha

Deleted user

yeah, i hate paying bills, it sucks (dont ask)

I know that math is involved, which is not my area of expertise. I can do it, it just takes a while. I was in special education for math.

i meant dont ask why i pay bills but i understand what you mean. im a tutor for my friend who is in special education for math aha

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

1. Lori I will fly out there, buy and make some hot cocoa and bury you in blankets and affection.
  2. Based on the things Rubes's mom does to her and her exclusively, I think it's safe to say she hates Ruby. (Hey Ruby can I get your pronouns btw?)
  3. Dude Sy that's awesome! It worked for me when I volunteered at a Mission for addicts and their kids! So it could for sure work for you.

Deleted user

So I broke down crying in front of my whole church group yesterday after falling into a creek while out doing a community service project,except that was my breaking point and my grandmother made fun of me while my friends helped me and basically my whole family is just trash and I'm tired of it but on the upside I went to my boyfriend's band competition and hung out with him and today is our 6 month anniversary so excited for that. Sorta.

Deleted user

1. Based on the things Rubes's mom does to her and her exclusively, I think it's safe to say she hates Ruby. (Hey Ruby can I get your pronouns btw?)

Pretty sure it's they/them

Deleted user

off-topic but:

i have such a foolproof plan, not even God himself can try and stop me (but it'd be fun to see him try like he always does lmao)

anyway, go back to what y'all were talking about lol

Deleted user

I just hurt a lyric that perfectly describes my relationship with someone and now I might cry

This topic has been locked by a moderator.