forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

you ever been heartbroken by someone you aren't even with?

Deleted user

Oof
You're lucky Dommy
Yea, I'm okay. Someone I used to have a thing with was just being… Difficult. I talked to my girlfriend and she calmed me down.
<3

Deleted user

lmaoooo i just finished a game of "how many people can i push away" in less than 10 minutes

Deleted user

so, the possibility of me getting kicked out just got higher…

Deleted user

lmaoooo i just finished a game of "how many people can i push away" in less than 10 minutes

You have us! :-)

^^^^^

Deleted user

man, that really sucks. you wanna talk about it?

Deleted user

You have us! :-)

that's very true :D

Deleted user

man, that really sucks. you wanna talk about it?

don't understand why she's wanting to kick me out though, i haven't done anything. except, you know, BREATHE! and call child services about my dad but that has nothing to do with her…

Deleted user

Well, it technically may not have anything to do with her, but-
if they're married, then so much could happen if your dad got in trouble. I'm not saying to not call child services but, think about it.
I really don't know the whole story?? it sounds complicated, so i don't know. maybe try talking to her? i've learned that communication is key. if she's the stubborn boomer type, then i'm so sorry. hopefully everything works out and you dont get kicked out

Deleted user

i don't know, she's always hated me though so i guess she's just looking for reasons to finally get rid of me

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh yikes. That's tough dude. Are you sure she hates you? Or is she just being an ass? In my experience people can do a lot of horrible things thinking it is for the love of the person they are doing it to.

Deleted user

idk man. but whe i came out it kinda set everything in motion…

Deleted user

YO I JUST GOT BACK WATCHING PHANTOM OF THE OPERA TWICE!! i saw it yesterday, missed the rest of school, went to the mall for lunch THEN i went today with my aunt IT WAS AMAZING never gets old . EVER!!

Deleted user

You bi or what? And is your mom religious?

btw to add in, im Bias well

Deleted user

thats awesome jake!

and no, im aro-ace agender. she still got mad, she's not religious either. she kinda started crying and said 'ive sacrificed 15 years of my life for you and you do this!"

This topic has been locked by a moderator.