forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Echo_6 group

I was out of school sick for three days and I missed three tests, a work sample, and four homework assignments. I have to do two tests that have to be done by monday. A six page packet that needs to be done by monday, a pretest that I have to do by monday, and twenty pages worth of homework to have done by monday.

Deleted user

what are the assignments on? maybe i can help? (not likely cause of different school systems but i can try (: )

@Echo_6 group

I have three pages of Spanish homework to do, and a six page packet for that same class as well. We have a test on monday. Everything else is for Algebra II and English 11.

Deleted user

I can help a little bit with Spanish- but nothing crazy. I can help with math and English for sure

@Echo_6 group

We're reading "The Great Gatsby," and I have a bunch of questions to catch up on. In Algebra I have a bunch of notes to write down and a bunch of assignments on graphing things. As for the Spanish it's college level stuff so I don't know how much you'll be able to help with.

Deleted user

what kind of graphing? i can check my maths textbook and see if any of it is of any help?

@Echo_6 group

I haven't read that

It's honestly a good book, but I have too many things to go with it. And all of it's due on Monday. All of the things that I have. I don't have enough time for all of this, combined with my running schedule and Cross Country districts coming up in less than a week. And Fire Cadet, as well as the other things I'm helping with. HOW DID I GET MYSELF INTO THIS MESS???? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DO I GET MYSELF OUT??

Deleted user

Guys I need someone to talk to about me and Justice cause today has been a fucking train wreck

Deleted user

I don't know whether to cry or punch a wall,part of it may be my Shark Week starting yesterday but still

This topic has been locked by a moderator.