POSITIVITY

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I SPOKE TO A HUMAN
I AM FEELING VERY MOTIVATED
I CAN GET THROUGH THIS
I WILL SURVIVE EVEN IF IT KILLS ME

THAT… DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE BUT I’M STICKING WITH IT

POSITIVITY

THAT'S THE SPIRIT BUT ALSO IF YOU START TO FEEL BAD PPZ FEEL FREE TO VENT BC WE CARE

Deleted user

I'm reading an article on abusive relationships and why women stay in them and have come to the realization my dad is abusive so ya know, that's great. I'm not gonna do anything about it because I've been surviving this long. 2 more years and I'm out of the house, and living happily with the love of my life. Going to college. Doing better. Just gotta survive…that's all.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm reading an article on abusive relationships and why women stay in them and have come to the realization my dad is abusive so ya know, that's great. I'm not gonna do anything about it because I've been surviving this long. 2 more years and I'm out of the house, and living happily with the love of my life. Going to college. Doing better. Just gotta survive…that's all.

I thought as much, and while I think you should do something about it, it's not my decision to make, and I just want you to know that whatever you do pick, I support you wholeheartedly and will always stand behind you.

Deleted user

I'm not having the best day so I'm spontaneously going to Minnesota since I'm off from school

This topic has been locked by a moderator.