forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Halp. I'm feeling yellow and I don't know what to do. Just…. yellow days make me get gay and confused, it's not red or blue or full white, its just yellow with the white base, and it's so. Fucking. Confusing.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Halp. I'm feeling yellow and I don't know what to do. Just…. yellow days make me get gay and confused, it's not red or blue or full white, its just yellow with the white base, and it's so. Fucking. Confusing.

Can you give context, or explain what the colors mean?
Also gay and confused is my mood

Deleted user

Willow, Izzy, I made us a group PM.

thankyou darling, but i dont have it??

Deleted user

Red is feminine, blue is masculine, and yellow is something not in the gender binary, but not agender/nonbinary. The white base color is the only consitant part of my gender, that nonbinary/kinda agender? Idk. And right now I'm really yellow.

Deleted user

All the colors mix with white, sometimes I'll even get more than one, but the white color is always there.

Deleted user

Red is feminine, blue is masculine, and yellow is something not in the gender binary, but not agender/nonbinary. The white base color is the only consitant part of my gender, that nonbinary/kinda agender? Idk. And right now I'm really yellow.

omg me all the time aha. im constantly in the yellow

Deleted user

Willow, Izzy, I made us a group PM.

thankyou darling, but i dont have it??

Oh God could u make one?

Deleted user

Well, right now I'm feeling you. Its confuzzle.

Deleted user

I'm always… pink? Nb but fem??

Deleted user

I see.
Thank you for context
Hmmm

I'm just not sure how I feel, and my dysporia is all over the map. I love my voice, hate my masculinity but also love it? I can never understand what I am with yellow. Yellow is my most fluid color.

Deleted user

And sometimes I'm all white, at least I don't feel much dysphoria then, but idk.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I see.
Thank you for context
Hmmm

I'm just not sure how I feel, and my dysporia is all over the map. I love my voice, hate my masculinity but also love it? I can never understand what I am with yellow. Yellow is my most fluid color.

Is it genderfluid?
Bigender/Pangender?

Deleted user

I see.
Thank you for context
Hmmm

Is it genderfluid?
Bigender/Pangender?

Ummm… This article explains it better. I think demifluid?

https://gender.wikia.org/wiki/Demifluid

Deleted user

The colors metaphor thing is also kind of something like a xenogender, but not really. I'm a gender bread person.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.