forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

1) I LOVE Florence and The Machine.
2) Not as bad as my boyfriend Jake.
3) Guys I dunno why but even though I'm exhausted cause I got maybe 4 hours of sleep, I'm really happy today and just in a good mood

Deleted user

@hollow-boned

Deleted user

I'm happy. My boyfriend came by and surprised picked me up yesterday and I've felt good inside ever since.

Deleted user

I'm happy. My boyfriend came by and surprised picked me up yesterday and I've felt good inside ever since.

awwweee thats cute af. also ev

Deleted user

Awesome! I'll make sure to keep an eye out

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Or bake something/eat something sweet/salty, something you like to eat. Or try yoga, I know it's cliche but exsercize (how u spell? I know I'm getting it wrong) literally releases the happy endrofins in your brain and it's v. good.

• Exercise
  • Endorphins

Deleted user

Awesome! I'll make sure to keep an eye out

yee yee

Deleted user

Haha hi Spaghet. Guys don't you just love it when your boyfriend just sort of….apparatus? Like seriously I'm just super happy cause of the surprise pick me up yesterday. Though I could use a nap. Oh well. I'm still SUPER psyched for this Sunday. Like holy shit, 6 months. It doesn't feel like 6 months it's so friggin weird

@UReady4Spaghetti

Haha hi Spaghet. Guys don't you just love it when your boyfriend just sort of….apparatus? Like seriously I'm just super happy cause of the surprise pick me up yesterday. Though I could use a nap. Oh well. I'm still SUPER psyched for this Sunday. Like holy shit, 6 months. It doesn't feel like 6 months it's so friggin weird

mhm

Deleted user

mhm

Spaghet is confirmed big gay

Deleted user

oof wait i am?

You are now, you agreed with my boyfriend statement. Confirmed Big Gay tm.

@Mojack group

Going to the dentist in about 30 minutes to maybe get a tooth pulled and a broken tooth filled (and the caps on my broken teeth touched up on, meaning I’m gonna have a few needles and be very numb for a few hours)

Not that nervous about it to be fair though, I’ve gone there so much it doesn’t really bother me. I’m only worried about the possibility of wisdom teeth, which would be really weird for me to get them early considering I got everything else late

This topic has been locked by a moderator.