forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Guys my emotions are clashing.

How's that?

So the one song that reminds me of me and my first love is playing and I ran out of skips on Spotify, but my boyfriend won't STAHP giving me butterflies and making me blush even after 6 months and it's NOT OKAY and I dunno what to DOOOOO

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

sometimes the tiny little voice that's constantly reminding you just how hopeless you are, why you'll never be able to help anyone, and all 101 reasons why the word would be a greater place if you were never born can be a bit overwhelming…

so I kind of just broke down completely into a mess of tears, tears, and more tears while desperately clutching my designated hugging pillow and trying not to scream

and also in the middle of that breakdown I suddenly hear my mom yell "food" from the other side of the house so I had to desperately try to calm myself down enough to not look like I'd been crying for a half hour just so I could eat food

Deleted user

oh my god why am I having a bad day even though nothing has happened??

Deleted user

I would give everything I have to get to the life I want to have

Deleted user

Oooof what's up?

well, in my brain, this character is black, but historically that wouldn't work out ughhhhhhhhh

@Pickles group

Guys I need help. So my friend is maybe mad at me and I'm kind of mad at him and he came back from Alabama today and we both kind of ignored it. I wanna know if he's actually mad but I'm also scared of confrontation. Do I text him and ask or do I just let it go?

Deleted user

I would ask him, but politely and try to resolve it. Not by yelling. Be calm, talk it out, and if it needs a few days let it sit.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.