forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I deadass stopped taking my anti-depressants because I told myself I didn’t need them and I was faking it, so I decided to do a little experiment to test that hypothesis. Whadday’know, I’d kinda like to keep taking them to combat my anxiety on minor depressive episodes.

Good

Great! Please keep taking them!!!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Thank you guys so much <3 <3 <3
Now I just need to figure out how the heck I’m supposed to tell her without accidentally wording it wrong and coming off as a complete idiot

Deleted user

Okay, Jake

heh yeah… and he gave me a hicky this morning to prove i was his… help…{i love this type of stuff but THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?????} im gonna end up with a problem all day…and i have musical till god knows when

@Pickles group

Just gonna….

I hate to be that person but as the creator of this thread it would be greatly appreciated if you could either continue this conversation under a spoiler

or change the subject entirely, cause I'm a wimp who's absolutely terrified to the point of panic when it comes to anything more than hugs

thank you for understanding

^^^^
I'm repeating what you said but with more aggression:

LISTEN UP: ELLA, WHO CREATED THIS CHAT, WANTS ALL SEXUAL CONTENT PUT UNDER A SPOILER LIKE HOW SHE DEMONSTRATED. DO IT OR I WILL END YOU.

Deleted user

I have lost all control of my life and so now everything I do is going to be based off impulse.

@Pickles group

I was one percent from having my creative writing grade round to a hundred.
And I was .15 percent away from having my precalc grade round to a hundred

Deleted user

OOF that sucks. Anyways I apologize I haven't been on much guys, I've been busy with grades, and Tik Tok, but now that my schedule has balanced out I can be on again yaaaaaaay

Deleted user

I have lost all control of my life and so now everything I do is going to be based off impulse

Bruh
Okay
This is a mood

So last night. I did a SUPER really well done Tik Tok OC, A LGBTQ+ Persona. I'm GiGi, the Genderfluid Helper Robot,it's for a tag I joined. Anyways. I did a lot of work on her, wiped it all off only 5 videos, took off at 8:07 at night to go buy juice cause I was thirsty. I got a huge jug of it for 2 bucks, I'm happy. Anyways. And then I spray dyed my hair flop blue and green, and now the fumes are causing me a headache.

Deleted user

Oh ooooooooof Ev
Well, I think it's cool you have a following on TikTok because I'm useless when it comes to social media so aha congrats

Oh I only have nearly 50. Just following way to many people. I work to get my followers. OH! If anyone wants to follow my tiktok i'm evthestrange. I don't have my phone for a few days but once I do I'll follow y'all back.

Deleted user

i have a tik tok, and just search my name Elizabeth Mathiesen and you'll see a name called lizardbethrawr

Deleted user

I'm getting high off hair fumes

oof, so WASAP! its been FOREVER

Deleted user

-gives even more hugs-
EVVERS THAT'S AWESOME!!!

….what part? genuine confusion

All of it.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.