forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

So these called “wellness club” at my school is toxic and lead by a hypocrite who doesn’t value the lives of others.

Dude that sucks horribly, would you like to vent about it?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m going to talk to my mom about my mental health/maybe seeing a doctor or something on Wednesday night, since that’s the only time this week that I can talk to her without my siblings interrupting.
I know I need to do this, however, the more I think about it the more I dread this conversation with every piece of my soul…

what if I tell her all this and make a big deal out of it only to see a doctor and find out I’m actually just making it all up…? I mean, it would be a huge relief to know that there’s nothing wrong with my brain but then what if people start to think I was faking it all and turn against me?

That’s probably extremely unlikely but it’s just one of the ways this could go very wrong so yeah I’m absolutely terrified

@MusicElle-is-here

I had the same thoughts when I talked to my mom about my anxiety, but I'm seeing a therapist about it now and it has helped immensely. I still feel like I'm faking it sometimes, but I'm glad I talked to her about it. It helps to see a therapist, and I personally think that it would help people who have totally fine mental health to see a therapist once in a while anyway, so it can't hurt.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I had the same thoughts when I talked to my mom about my anxiety, but I'm seeing a therapist about it now and it has helped immensely. I still feel like I'm faking it sometimes, but I'm glad I talked to her about it. It helps to see a therapist, and I personally think that it would help people who have totally fine mental health to see a therapist once in a while anyway, so it can't hurt.

Exactly

Deleted user

it's still hard to believe yourself when you think you need help mentally when everyone else says you are faking it…

Deleted user

it's still hard to believe yourself when you think you need help mentally when everyone else says you are faking it…

buddyyyyyyy

i've said something wrong haven't i? FUCK

@Pickles group

buddyyyyyyy

I can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly believe you

Deleted user

buddyyyyyyy

thankyou…

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

So these called “wellness club” at my school is toxic and lead by a hypocrite who doesn’t value the lives of others.

Dude that sucks horribly, would you like to vent about it?

Yeah. So we were friends and then seemingly out of nowhere she decides she not only doesn’t want to be friends, but also that she straight up hates me. So she’s been kind of terrible for a while. Today I posted a screenshot of some apps I thought could be helpful to some people on the club’s group chat. Then, while we were in bio together, literally sitting across from each other, she replies and says,” Please ask me or [her friend that isn’t actually running the damn thing] before posting advice to the group chat,” like a little passive aggressive shit.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

buddyyyyyyy

thankyou…

I certainly do as well!

@MusicElle-is-here

buddyyyyyyy

thankyou…

I certainly do as well!

me too

@saor_illust school

buddyyyyyyy

thankyou…

I certainly do as well!

me too

And me. We're here for you, Ruby.

@actual-fandom-trash

I’m going to talk to my mom about my mental health/maybe seeing a doctor or something on Wednesday night, since that’s the only time this week that I can talk to her without my siblings interrupting.
I know I need to do this, however, the more I think about it the more I dread this conversation with every piece of my soul…

what if I tell her all this and make a big deal out of it only to see a doctor and find out I’m actually just making it all up…? I mean, it would be a huge relief to know that there’s nothing wrong with my brain but then what if people start to think I was faking it all and turn against me?

That’s probably extremely unlikely but it’s just one of the ways this could go very wrong so yeah I’m absolutely terrified

dude so i know i'm a little late but i think the fear that you're faking is, well, common. i'm pretty sure that the little voice always whispers that you could be faking things. i know people who've been through hell and back in the past year and are still convinced that they're faking everything (despite knowing it's illogical) and nobody's gonna turn against you for that even if you were somehow faking which i assure you that you are not it's the way it is my friend and i guess sometimes you learn to deal with it anyway. you have to learn not to listen to the voice

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I deadass stopped taking my anti-depressants because I told myself I didn’t need them and I was faking it, so I decided to do a little experiment to test that hypothesis. Whadday’know, I’d kinda like to keep taking them to combat my anxiety on minor depressive episodes.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I deadass stopped taking my anti-depressants because I told myself I didn’t need them and I was faking it, so I decided to do a little experiment to test that hypothesis. Whadday’know, I’d kinda like to keep taking them to combat my anxiety on minor depressive episodes.

Good

This topic has been locked by a moderator.