tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Bout to figure out my chair for the next concert

epic. what do you play?

Flute. And I got first chair heck yeah
But Christmas music is so boring

@Mojack group

my dad didn't get his wisdom teeth removed until he was 40 cause he actually had enough space for them

I definitely don’t have enough space, I can already feel in my mouth I don’t

My dad still has some of his left and he doesn’t have enough room

Deleted user

…my mouth doesn't have enough space for a lot of things (please don't hate me, I had to make the joke)

Deleted user

wait what?!?!?, -goes to my boyfriend and cuddles him-

Shush you love me. Wait is your boyfriend on here?

Deleted user

no.. he doesn't know about this…its that sam guy you know.. your "twin" yeah, me and him are back together

Deleted user

no.. he doesn't know about this…its that sam guy you know.. your "twin" yeah, me and him are back together

Ah I remember. Well ya see, the love of my life IS on here. -kisses his cheek- And I love him very much! Our 6 month anniversary is this sunday if you didn't already knoooow.

Deleted user

THANK YOU! -bows- Now. Today was good yeah? But now I feel queasy, light headed, and my Week O' Hell has started so now all I really want is some cuddlesh.

Deleted user

THANK YOU! -bows- Now. Today was good yeah? But now I feel queasy, light headed, and my Week O' Hell has started so now all I really want is some cuddlesh.

mine is this week too almost over though, ive become more of a little day by day with my Sebastian {sams german name} MICHAELA AND SEBASTIAN! WOOOOO hiper because of mix of kickstart and monster

Deleted user

mine is this week too almost over though, ive become more of a little day by day with my Sebastian {sams german name} MICHAELA AND SEBASTIAN! WOOOOO hiper because of mix of kickstart and monster

Micahela??? I thought you were Jake? and Little? A FELLOW LITTLE? YAY! -hugs Jakey-

Deleted user

Micahela??? I thought you were Jake? and Little? A FELLOW LITTLE? YAY! -hugs Jakey-

german name from last year. i like it, plus its coolish, and YAS WEE WITTLES -attempts to steal sams jacket later is in my mind ^w^

Deleted user

german name from last year. i like it, plus its coolish, and YAS WEE WITTLES -attempts to steal sams jacket later is in my mind ^w^

I like it, I like it. I already has his jackie. Ish his fault…Jake you should PM me so we dun blow up da chat.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.