forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i got five hours of sleep so i did the most cursed thing ever and brewed two different kinds of black tea in the same cup and interestingly enough it still tastes good? hopefully i wont get shaky from the caffeine

I hope not as well
Wassup senpai?

oh nothing happened i just helped a friend with his hw after doing mine and that took a really long time so i went to sleep at 12:30
uhhh brain not worky i still have the kids in the morning and fucking french afterwards

I'll pray for you.
PM me if you need anything

Deleted user

i forgot my book again but i remember grabbing it this morning i need to call my mum but i can't i need this book screams

@hollow-boned

uhhh brain not worky i still have the kids in the morning and fucking french afterwards

I'll pray for you.
PM me if you need anything

thx man

@Pickles group

Ha you got sleep. I didn't even drink the monster i have in the fridge at home and I haven't slept in 2 days. I am running on spite, pain, and hope.

Same bud
Same

hahahahaha saaaame. mostly spite tbh

Deleted user

i forgot my book again but i remember grabbing it this morning i need to call my mum but i can't i need this book screams

Hey man, that sucks.
Why can't you call her?

she's already pissed with me and it'll just create more of a mess

Deleted user

Why'd you forget it?

Oh my god Shuri you don't just ask someone why they forget something (I'm quoting a meme here not trying to be mean)

Deleted user

why?
i can't think
and i didn't exactly forget. it was more like i grabbed it and dropped it somewhere and i don't know where

Deleted user

they cant they are at school and the book is at their house

Deleted user

they cant they are at school and the book is at their house

Ohhh

yeeyee

@hollow-boned

i also have aspergers lmao
i havent been diagnosed yet bc my mom refuses to let me see a therapist cuz she's a pussy but like. the signs are There. my entire existence has been chameleoning to what other ppl act like and making them like me by mimicking body language

@hollow-boned

caffeine hit
i feel like i could rip the sky open and chew a god's fingers off

M e t o o

i forgot i could feel this good in the morning

This topic has been locked by a moderator.