forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Xe/xem today, or they/them for the nonbinary parts. I'm just Snake, though you can call me yellow in terms of my gender for now.

@MusicElle-is-here

me: maybe i’ll get eight hours of sleep tonight
my schedule: haha no you won’t
my homework: think again sweetie
my tendency to procrastinate and end up stressing myself out: yeah right

@Pickles group

So usually when I get back from a sleepover, my parents are mad at me and they tell me I can't go to the next one. But they never actually do anything about it. And my friend is having a sleepover today and my parents weren't talking about it until literally this morning and my dad says, "well last time didn't we say she couldn't go to the next one?" And no they didn't even say that last time. So now I can't go

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Hello!
I need to vent but if this makes anyone remotely uncomfortable, tell me asap and ill put it as a spoiler.

Apparently, i am not allowed to wear tank tops or short sleeved t-shirts at home anymore, because i don’t want to shave or wax my armpits! My mum announced this after i refused to wax my armpits (and i’ve already tried to shave them, NOT a good solutions for my dark ) I think that when my siblings and i were born, she just decided it was super important to make us feel bad about the way we are with ou bodies in at least on possible way!

@hollow-boned

i got five hours of sleep so i did the most cursed thing ever and brewed two different kinds of black tea in the same cup and interestingly enough it still tastes good? hopefully i wont get shaky from the caffeine

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hello!
I need to vent but if this makes anyone remotely uncomfortable, tell me asap and ill put it as a spoiler.

Apparently, i am not allowed to wear tank tops or short sleeved t-shirts at home anymore, because i don’t want to shave or wax my armpits! My mum announced this after i refused to wax my armpits (and i’ve already tried to shave them, NOT a good solutions for my dark ) I think that when my siblings and i were born, she just decided it was super important to make us feel bad about the way we are with ou bodies in at least on possible way!

That's not very cool of her, I'm sorry Magnus, that really sucks and your body is perfect just the way it is.
That goes for everyone else too.

Deleted user

Ha you got sleep. I didn't even drink the monster i have in the fridge at home and I haven't slept in 2 days. I am running on spite, pain, and hope.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i got five hours of sleep so i did the most cursed thing ever and brewed two different kinds of black tea in the same cup and interestingly enough it still tastes good? hopefully i wont get shaky from the caffeine

I hope not as well
Wassup senpai?

@hollow-boned

I hope not as well
Wassup senpai?

oh nothing happened i just helped a friend with his hw after doing mine and that took a really long time so i went to sleep at 12:30
uhhh brain not worky i still have the kids in the morning and fucking french afterwards

This topic has been locked by a moderator.