forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The hell??? Like, aro ace isn't even a big deal. I don't get why anyone, even very religious types (like myself) have a problem with it. And I don't get it. If you aren't a Christian, Muslim, or Jew I don't see why anyone wouldn't be hella supportive of Lgbt. If it weren't for my religion I sure as hell would.

Deleted user

thanks mate!

idk either man aha, and i don't think religion could hold you back from being supportive, if you want to be you can no matter your religion. calani's a (kinda sorta) hardcore christian and she's supportive as fuck!

thanks mate!

idk either man aha, and i don't think religion could hold you back from being supportive, if you want to be you can no matter your religion. calani's a (kinda sorta) hardcore christian and she's supportive as fuck!

Yeah I try to follow the oldest teachings of Christianity. Few do that anymore. We can chat about that if you want. But my religion means I can't. But that doesn't mean I can't also try to love people no matter what they do.

Deleted user

i know the bible shames upon actually being lgbt but i dont think it says anything about supporting being a bad thing? please do correct me if im wrong dom.

My deal is that Jesus himself hung out with people that were looked down upon (sometimes with good reason) because he understood that in his words "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick." So I try to emulate that. Because no matter how much Jesus disagreed with people, he understood that God loves all people.

i know the bible shames upon actually being lgbt but i dont think it says anything about supporting being a bad thing? please do correct me if im wrong dom.

Well if it is a bad thing, and I know it is (not trying to start a fight, but it is what I believe.) Then supporting it is also a sin.

Deleted user

oh yeah, i think she was telling me about yelling at you about solangelo or some shit? so get ready for that aha

Deleted user

Well if it is a bad thing, and I know it is (not trying to start a fight, but it is what I believe.) Then supporting it is also a sin.

im not gonna fight, cool your tits. thats understandable. people get up me for following the original greek gods as part of my wiccan practices so i make an effort to understand everyones religions and their views because of said religions so you're good man.

Deleted user

oh yeah, i think she was telling me about yelling at you about solangelo or some shit? so get ready for that aha

At me?

yeah i think so. she said something about it at school

Deleted user

WHICH IS AWESOME!

my friend is the same, she's awesome man.

but i think that people can be christian and lgbt because after all, 'God' loves everyone no matter what. 'Jesus' died on the cross for our sins after all didn't he?

At me?

yeah i think so. she said something about it at school

Alright. Well it shouldn't do me any damage since I don't think even Eris knows stuff like my last name.

WHICH IS AWESOME!

but i think that people can be christian and lgbt because after all, 'God' loves everyone no matter what. 'Jesus' died on the cross for our sins after all didn't he?

Well… there is a bit of a logical flaw. Jesus died for murderers too. So, like any sin, it can be forgiven. But that doesn't make it any less of a sin. God does indeed love everyone. But he most definitely doesn't love everything the people he loves do.

Deleted user

WHICH IS AWESOME!

Well… there is a bit of a logical flaw. Jesus died for murderers too. So, like any sin, it can be forgiven. But that doesn't make it any less of a sin. God does indeed love everyone. But he most definitely doesn't love everything the people he loves do.

in my opinion, him loving people and him loving the things people do are different things aha.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.