forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Oh and I'm just super duper happy in an all around good and happy mood. I think there's a zit on the palm of my hand? Or a bug bite?

@saor_illust school

Hey I don't have the energy or focus to read through the chat.
So what'd I miss, and more importantly, is there anything I can help w/

aw shuri, sorry you're not feeling your best
hope you feel better soon
(not only referencing what you said, but also your username)

@Pickles group

Oh and I'm just super duper happy in an all around good and happy mood. I think there's a zit on the palm of my hand? Or a bug bite?

probably a bug bite or a blister

Deleted user

oh yeah, i think she was telling me about yelling at you about solangelo or some shit? so get ready for that aha

At me?

yeah i think so. she said something about it at school

Alright. Well it shouldn't do me any damage since I don't think even Eris knows stuff like my last name.

What do I have to do with this?? Besides I think google told me your last name because of your email

Deleted user

star warsssssssssss
i just wanna go home and like
watch all of them

Deleted user

Hey Sebby, hey Shuri. Ya dorks. Also I've decided when I get married I'm bringing my gay dads to my wedding, and not bringing my step mom and abusive dad and the whole side of the step family because i hate all of them. Along with my dads side of the family. I will FLY THEM HERE! Great. Epic. Good. Gay ass fucking. BEANS. That is all.

@Fraust

I know I'm late to the psychopath discussion (I always seem to be late oof) but I'm like, 97% sure I'm a psychopath, so that's fun I guess

Deleted user

I know I'm late to the psychopath discussion (I always seem to be late oof) but I'm like, 97% sure I'm a psychopath, so that's fun I guess

I KNOW I'm a psychopath…never trust me around weapons. Or fire. Or cars :D

@Fraust

Ha same, I pretty much know too, but I don't want to say for sure since I'm not officially diagnosed. Definitely a psychopath, though

Deleted user

Hhhhhh I'm the big sick today and look like a gay athleisure lumberjack beach-bum

-offers hugs-

Deleted user

Hhhhhh I'm the big sick today and look like a gay athleisure lumberjack beach-bum

forces hugs

Deleted user

you shouldn't say you're a psychopath without a real diagnosis. it's not cute.

Deleted user

Well you are the closest person to me and therefore the measuring line.

I am still confused but will take it as a compliment because I'm awesome.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.