forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Ugh, my dad is still saying 'no' on having a dog! I think that he hasn't noticed that my mood has started to change since we took the dog in for a trial run. I'm less depressed than what I have been in years!

Deleted user

THATS AWESOME! and heh soooo yeee this week except for thrusday i have to stay late for musical tech week which ev, i would like you to come and see.

Deleted user

Thursday? THURSDAY IS ALL HALLOWS EVE BITCH NO! I'M GONNA GO RUN AROUND WITH THE DEMONS IN MY HOUSE!

Deleted user

i just want you to see after tech week and dress rehearsal

Deleted user

i just want you to see after tech week and dress rehearsal

Deleted user

We'll see. I'm going trick or treating with Shayna and Jenna so ye

@saor_illust school

I kinda feel like I’m barging in because I haven’t posted in this thread in a while but

break a leg Jake!!!

Also Thursday is my birthday so yay

No, you're not barging in at all!

And happy early birthday!!!!! <33333

Deleted user

Ah see they say Break A Leg because they hope you get in the cast ayyyy. Also Jake I'd like to go trick or treating with you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ha same, I pretty much know too, but I don't want to say for sure since I'm not officially diagnosed. Definitely a psychopath, though

I believe that everyone is psychotic to some degree.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

I kinda feel like I’m barging in because I haven’t posted in this thread in a while but

break a leg Jake!!!

A Halloween baby??

Deleted user

Ah see they say Break A Leg because they hope you get in the cast ayyyy. Also Jake I'd like to go trick or treating with you

I mean this in a completely non-judgmental way: Y'all still go trick-or-treating?

Deleted user

break a leg Jake!!!

A Halloween baby??

Yes!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy early birthday!!!!

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

break a leg Jake!!!

A Halloween baby??

Yes!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy early birthday!!!!

Thank you!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.