forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Nutella, I suggest writing. Usually I express myself best through song, or poetry. A creative output of some sort.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can’t write to save my life, and it’s late so I can’t exactly draw
My little sisters sleep in the same room as me so if I stay awake, they usually do and they need sleep

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh that's easy!
Nice jeans, comfy (low-ish) heels, and a nice tshirt. probably dark colored. light jewelry (like a ring and a necklace and stud earrings.) effortless makeup (casual say to day–maybe add a pop on your lip.) and you're good to go!

Hell yeah! You're gonna look stunning Lori!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I can’t write to save my life, and it’s late so I can’t exactly draw
My little sisters sleep in the same room as me so if I stay awake, they usually do and they need sleep

"If you want to write, you can. Fear stops most people from writing, not lack of talent, whatever that is. Who am I? What right have I to speak? Who will listen to me if I do? You're a unique human being, with a unique story to tell, and you have every right. If you speak with passion, many of us will listen. We need stories to live, all of us. We live by story. Yours enlarges the circle." —Richard Rhodes

@saor_illust school

So I've been listening to music while reading and somehow the song that just started and that quote kinda made me emotional. But in a good way, let me reassure you.

Deleted user

Oh that's easy!
Nice jeans, comfy (low-ish) heels, and a nice tshirt. probably dark colored. light jewelry (like a ring and a necklace and stud earrings.) effortless makeup (casual say to day–maybe add a pop on your lip.) and you're good to go!

Thank you for the advice Eris :D
And thanks Dom lmao, you're right. I actually tried it on to see how it would look and even I have to admit I look gorgeous. Maybe I should post a picture, see what y'all think

@saor_illust school

i want to dieeeeeeeee

Live, damn it!

^^^^^^^^^
Do I need to write an essay on how much I appreciate, how much we, as a whole appreciate you Ruby? We really do, Ruby. And I swear, I am willing to write a whole essay on just that simple subject. And in simpler words, like Sy said, live. Stay alive, for us. I know your life in the real world… isn't ideal, but that doesn't mean you aren't capable of getting through this. You can, and you will. I believe you, we believe in you.

@saor_illust school

Oh that's easy!

And thanks Dom lmao, you're right. I actually tried it on to see how it would look and even I have to admit I look gorgeous. Maybe I should post a picture, see what y'all think

Because you are gorgeous, Lori. You're always gorgeous, everyone is. No matter how different you may look, the disabilities, everyone is beautiful, in their own way, not necessarily in terms of beauty, or how "pretty" you are.

And I'm sure we'd always appreciate another reason why you're gorgeous as heck.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh that's easy!

HELL. YES.

Deleted user

Oh that's easy!

HELL. YES.

FASHION GURU ERIS AT YOUR SERVICE

Deleted user

so, i'm not dead aha, just finished therapy and omg i am in shock

Deleted user

my therapist believes me! and she is going to help me get out of my abusive situation…

Deleted user

my therapist believes me! and she is going to help me get out of my abusive situation…

That's amazing Ruby!!! I'm beyond excited for you!!!!!! 😁

i'm in utter disbelief that its finally happening…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.