forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

HEY ME! You, father, need to respond to the stripper gays rp, the question i asked ya nerd.

Deleted user

today was so crazyyyy, i almost died (and no, that's not a joke :/), i showed off my basketball skills, made a few deals, even worked out for longer than an hour. But the best part was that I gave someone a tattoo :) it took a long time but i think it came out great, and this is a good start for my career goal lol

not that anyone cares, i just wanted to tell someone lol

How was everyone else's day?

Deleted user

I macarana danced to heavy metal and cuddled and watched Animaniacs with my bf. thats how mine is.

Deleted user

I macarana danced to heavy metal and cuddled and watched Animaniacs with my bf. thats how mine is.

n i c e

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

today was so crazyyyy, i almost died (and no, that's not a joke :/), i showed off my basketball skills, made a few deals, even worked out for longer than an hour. But the best part was that I gave someone a tattoo :) it took a long time but i think it came out great, and this is a good start for my career goal lol

Lori, please try to be careful OK?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You nearly died!??
Cool mate! Deals with whom?
A real one???
And you know I do.

Deleted user

You nearly died!??
Cool mate! Deals with whom?
A real one???
And you know I do.

yeah lmao it's kind of hard to explain but I'm good! (and if i did tell you why, i'd have to tell you in person, ya know?)

just some people i know
HELL YEAH A REAL ONE!! I want to be a tattoo artist, and my buddy had the whole kit. So she asked for a little skull-hand holding a rose. I accidentally screwed up, but you can't really tell (thank goodness)
excluding you of course, thank you :)

@Mojack group

Tattoos are neat!! I don’t think I’ll get a tattoo (maybe just a small one, I’ve been thinking about it) but one of my cousins is a tattoo artist as well!

I’ve returned from a short break and my gums are in pain right now but there’s not much j can do about it. No infection, just some ulcers which should be gone within 7 days or so. 7 days of pain, but it’s not an infection which is good.

My day was decent, I’m a bit tired and my gums are sore (from other things other than the ulcers, I’ve got late teeth coming in) but I learnt I’m one of the top students in my history class and I’ll be going on a field trip tomorrow, so that should be fun! (It’s a coding one where we get to make an app)

@The-Magician group

Ngl that's ticked me off a little, but you do you.

okay, sorry about that, would you like to explain why it ticked you off for future reference?

You actively choose not to sleep, I'm assuming for paranoia reasons—correct me if I'm wrong.
I would give anything to be able to sleep, but the paranoia and chemical imbalance forces me to stay awake and it's killing me.
Whenever I hear about someone choosing not to sleep, it just makes me annoyed because people like me aren't given the choice

Deleted user

Ngl that's ticked me off a little, but you do you.

okay, sorry about that, would you like to explain why it ticked you off for future reference?

You actively choose not to sleep, I'm assuming for paranoia reasons—correct me if I'm wrong.
I would give anything to be able to sleep, but the paranoia and chemical imbalance forces me to stay awake and it's killing me.
Whenever I hear about someone choosing not to sleep, it just makes me annoyed because people like me aren't given the choice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

I think I'm just done with her bullshit. I've chosen this.

Deleted user

i am the Big Sad and people keep making suicide jokes and saying it's not scary and i don't know what to say to shut them up

Deleted user

omg evvies are you okay???

Just a fender bender I'm fine,just in constant anxiety attack mode. I also just finished my mock interview and luckily the guy was super nice. But I just really need a hug

Deleted user

hugs tightly

Thank you. I'm exhausted. My dad was pulling into another lane and didn't hit the brakes hard enough and smashed into the back of some lady's SUV.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.