forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 118 followers

Deleted user

I got in a car wreck this morning

OMG EVVERS ARE YOU HURT?

I'm fine. Just a fender bender. I'm just in constant panic attack and just super depressed for no reason, like I wanna cry and I feel bad for bothering my boyfriend but oh well, he signed up for this.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

1. Evvies I'm glad you're not hurt hun, and those people making suicide jokes can suck on a hot iron rod.
  2. Hollow good to see ya!!!
  3. Yeet I'm not sick anymore.
  4. I'm here and I'm queer

Deleted user

1. Evvies I'm glad you're not hurt hun, and those people making suicide jokes can suck on a hot iron rod.

Thank you. I'm just really mentally exhausted that's all. My boyfriend wouldn't let me nap on him yesterday and so now I'm also angry about that.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Thank you. I'm just really mentally exhausted that's all. My boyfriend wouldn't let me nap on him yesterday and so now I'm also angry about that.

offers hug

Deleted user

offers hug

-hugs- I just wanna get lost in roleplay and not pay attention at all today. So please peeps if I have a rp with you or you'd like to, hmu or reply or whatever. I need to just…get away.

Deleted user

Already gotcha covered son.

Oh! I'm Agender today peeps, but like agender masculine? I guess? I have my baby's jacket and it smells like him again and i'm HAAAAAPPPYYYYY

@zillakami-said-acab

Okay, I'm new here and I think this is a great idea. Here I go.

I am hurt way too much. My fake ass friend who kicked me out a couple weeks ago seems to hate me. Not to mention I'm an anxious and depressed girl who no one understands. My therapist keeps saying, "Oh, this can be solved with self-love!" No it can't. This might sound odd, but I really don't think this can be solved with self-love. I really really hate myself too. Like extreme hate. I attempted suicide, with a scarf tied around my neck, because I thought I didn't deserve to live. Literally the only thing getting me through this is NF's music. Dark humor and depression is now my personality. If you want to quote with your opinions and advice, you can. Ugh, I want to be different.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I am hurt way too much. My fake ass friend who kicked me out a couple weeks ago seems to hate me. Not to mention I'm an anxious and depressed girl who no one understands. My therapist keeps saying, "Oh, this can be solved with self-love!" No it can't. This might sound odd, but I really don't think this can be solved with self-love. I really really hate myself too. Like extreme hate. I attempted suicide, with a scarf tied around my neck, because I thought I didn't deserve to live. Literally the only thing getting me through this is NF's music. Dark humor and depression is now my personality. If you want to quote with your opinions and advice, you can. Ugh, I want to be different.

Would you like to PM me?
Anyway, um I'm here to offer support to you, and I'm glad you're still here. Recovery is an arduous journey, but I promise you that once you recover, you can gather the experience you've learned and try to heal others, and to me that is the treasure of the human experience

@saor_illust school

I got in a car wreck this morning

OMG EVVERS ARE YOU HURT?

I'm fine. Just a fender bender. I'm just in constant panic attack and just super depressed for no reason, like I wanna cry and I feel bad for bothering my boyfriend but oh well, he signed up for this.

I'm super glad you're not hurt!

And I'm sorry your emotional state isn't at its prime right now, hope it gets better soon!

And to @Starlight_Is_Always_Tired, Shuri really is awesome. He speaks wise words.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Honey, I get it. I'm getting therapist in about a week and I'm really not looking forward to it because I don't know how it's going to help. I really don't. It sucks being like this, you're right. I'd give you advice, but right now I'm just as stuck as you are. I am here for this type of thing though, just talking through shit.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Honey, I get it. I'm getting therapist in about a week and I'm really not looking forward to it because I don't know how it's going to help. I really don't. It sucks being like this, you're right. I'd give you advice, but right now I'm just as stuck as you are. I am here for this type of thing though, just talking through shit.

You wanna talk about it too?

@zillakami-said-acab

Would you like to PM me?
Anyway, um I'm here to offer support to you, and I'm glad you're still here. Recovery is an arduous journey, but I promise you that once you recover, you can gather the experience you've learned and try to heal others, and to me that is the treasure of the human experience

You might get a PM when life gets shitty again. Thanks Shuri.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.