forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 118 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

hahah i hate myself so much rn

Why honey? I see nothing but a beautiful soul when your user pops up

ahah maybe online but i rly just can’t interact in person and i feel like everyone either hates me or doesn’t notice me :(
like literally it feels like everyone acknowledges all of the other people except me and i have too much social anxiety to fix it
i guess i just want someone to actually notice i’m here for once (and also the courage to overcome my fucking anxiety but—)

My dude I totally notice you! You're very important to me!

@MusicElle-is-here

ahah maybe online but i rly just can’t interact in person and i feel like everyone either hates me or doesn’t notice me :(
like literally it feels like everyone acknowledges all of the other people except me and i have too much social anxiety to fix it
i guess i just want someone to actually notice i’m here for once (and also the courage to overcome my fucking anxiety but—)

thanks
i just feel like i’m a bad friend but everyone’s too nice to say so and also like i never get close to anyone on here bc i can’t start conversations?? i can’t irl either so i guess it’s the same both ways??
also sorry to put my idiocy on you

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

thanks
i just feel like i’m a bad friend but everyone’s too nice to say so and also like i never get close to anyone on here bc i can’t start conversations?? i can’t irl either so i guess it’s the same both ways??

Aight report to our PM anytime you'll like and I'll try to help you start convos and also I've a surprise for you if you want

@MusicElle-is-here

thanks

Aight report to our PM anytime you'll like and I'll try to help you start convos and also I've a surprise for you if you want

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

thanks

Do you like musicals? I'm just getting into them thanks to Amber lol

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

ooh yeah i like bmc a lot! christine is basically me hahah,, what ones have you heard?

I LOVE CHRISTINE AND AM THEREFOR ADOPTING YOU!
Come from Away, Dear Evan Hansen and Be More Chill

@RainClouds_Itachi_

so i didn't go to school for three whole weeks now bc i'm stressed
and my mom doesn't think anything is wrong???? she's just like 'you need to go!!' and i know that, i know that very intensely and i don't want to get kicked for a fourth year in a row, but i just-
my mom got stress leave off work until January bc of how things are rn,,, and,,, she's just,, not gonna understand why i've been doing nothing but sleeping for over 12 hours in a day????
like, i love my mom, but sometimes i think she forgets that she isn't the only one who feels stressed
also this is very smol bc it's not that important but i needed a short rant-

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

so i didn't go to school for three whole weeks now bc i'm stressed
and my mom doesn't think anything is wrong???? she's just like 'you need to go!!' and i know that, i know that very intensely and i don't want to get kicked for a fourth year in a row, but i just-
my mom got stress leave off work until January bc of how things are rn,,, and,,, she's just,, not gonna understand why i've been doing nothing but sleeping for over 12 hours in a day????
like, i love my mom, but sometimes i think she forgets that she isn't the only one who feels stressed
also this is very smol bc it's not that important but i needed a short rant-

So explain to her these things

@MusicElle-is-here

ooh yeah i like bmc a lot! christine is basically me hahah,, what ones have you heard?

I LOVE CHRISTINE AND AM THEREFOR ADOPTING YOU!
Come from Away, Dear Evan Hansen and Be More Chill

yayyy!! those are all good! i recommend listening to newsies whenever you finish with what you’re listening to next! :D

This topic has been locked by a moderator.