forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Echo_6 group

@Lori_the_King, I agree that there are injures that are a little more severe than others, and this could be something that is just a pulled muscle or something. However, that does not mean you should ignore what your body is trying to tell you. This could be really bad and your body could be trying to tell you that, we were created to take care of things and that includes ourselves. You should at least call and ask if you should come in. They might tell you that it's nothing to worry about and if that's the case, when you can, take another advil and put a source of heat on it. And if they do want you to go in then you can have it checked out and be done with it. Please don't do anything that could be damaging to yourself.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Lori if i remember correctly that is a symptom of stroke and or heart attack you need to get that checked NOW

JeSUS IT'S NOT A HEART ATTACK UNLESS IF HEART ATTACKS LAST A HELLA LONG TIME

Sorry should have been clear: OF INCOMING STROKE OR HEADT ATTACK

Deleted user

Ok. I'll go, but I'm telling you all now it's a waste of time and money. But it's not my money anymore so I guess I don't have to worry about that
And Izzy, you pure bean, I don't need your money :)

@Trix

@Lori_the_King, I agree that there are injures that are a little more severe than others, and this could be something that is just a pulled muscle or something. However, that does not mean you should ignore what your body is trying to tell you. This could be really bad and your body could be trying to tell you that, we were created to take care of things and that includes ourselves. You should at least call and ask if you should come in. They might tell you that it's nothing to worry about and if that's the case, when you can, take another advil and put a source of heat on it. And if they do want you to go in then you can have it checked out and be done with it. Please don't do anything that could be damaging to yourself.

I want to take a moment to applaud this advice.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I agree.
It might be a dislocated shoulder honestly.
Lori does your hurt shoulder physically feel different structurally than the other?
If so, DO NOT try and pop it in yourself.
Do as warrior said and please, please, PLEASE get to a doctor!!!

@Echo_6 group

You know what you don't even need to go see a doctor this very moment. Just call and ask. That is all I would like to see you do.

Deleted user

so, it's late but turns out i probably have the same issue as mi madre. Frozen shoulder (yea, it's a real thing, im not making it up). Guess I gotta go to physical therapy and all that-

Deleted user

At least, that's what I was told. I didn't go to the hospital, I just called like y'all said

@Fraust

I couldn't really sleep last night and now I have a headache and hhhhh
(Also thanks for the message Shuri oof)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.