forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Who tried to stalk Amber,or kill her is another question.

Deleted user

Oof. Guys quit stalking Amber. -glares at Magnus- she's to cool

Deleted user

…whaaaaat do we talk about now? OH! I went 6 whole days without a mental breakdown. And now I'm having one that sort of is just flashing off and on throughout the day. Yay -_-

Deleted user

o o f
I'm high on Prozac, if it makes you feel better
It's medicated but still

Deleted user

nothing triggered, my brain just realized it's been 7 (not 6) days without a mental breakdown and decided it was time for one. Oh and Apollo is my adoptive gay father, so don't be to confused by that.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Hey Amber's friend! Noice user! Anyway this is a great site for getting support, and an even better one for worldbuilding do welcome!

Thanks, it already feels like it, and I'm happy Amber introduced this to me :)

Deleted user

you can't get high on Prozac. That's the serotonin in your brain making you feel good.

Deleted user

Oh hi Eris! -waves- and thank you Amber. I'm just…tired. Like everywhere. Emotionally, physically,mentally. I've been this way for a while but my mental breakdowns got really bad for a while and then boom disappeared for 7 days and now it's back and just -screams into the void-

@Echo_6 group

People I need help. I am unbearably bored. And I have a sleeping baby on my lap so I can't move. I require something to do before my brain explodes from boredom.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

People I need help. I am unbearably bored. And I have a sleeping baby on my lap so I can't move. I require something to do before my brain explodes from boredom.

Recite the alphabet. Write a scene in your head.

Deleted user

Question…how do you reply to other peoples posts but not like in a separate comment???

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Let's roleplayyy

This topic has been locked by a moderator.