forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

So… I wasn't here to officially welcome Amber's friend here but… here it is:

Magnus! I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here! I hope you feel welcomed and loved here, as we all support each other. Tip - Shuri. Is. The. Literal. Best. Of course, everyone here is awesome, but Shuri is like the supportive dad who manages to make you feel better instantly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah thank you! I feel awkardly overwhelmed rn. Everyone here is so nice and I'm just gawking at this chat like an smol potato

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I really want to learn the kokyu
Why?
I have no freaking clue, I've never been good with instruments, they're expensive, foreign, very difficult to learn, and I'd probably break it somehow…

But I really want to learn the kokyu

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Why?
I have no freaking clue, I've never been good with instruments, they're expensive, foreign, very difficult to learn, and I'd probably break it somehow…

XD wait I'm an illiterate sponge, what's a kokyu?

Deleted user

We need to bring back the melodica
I don't know how to say it in English
But in German it's Melodica

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I would also like to welcome Amber's friend, Amber's awesome and any friend of Amber's is a friend of mine. I hope you feel respected, and appreciated, and welcome here with all my heart and.

Also, banana pudding, that really sucks. I'm glad you turned him down even if you didn't know who he was.

India teachers are a pain in the ass,

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Why?

XD wait I'm an illiterate sponge, what's a kokyu?

It's okay, not even the Akinator knows what it is…
It's a r e a l l y pretty Japanese string instrument, similar to the Chinese erhu, that I discovered the existence of a week ago and now I need it

There's also the koto that I love even more but it's massive and I don't have the room for it…

Deleted user

Guys. I need a Melodica. Ya know the one that 2D from the Gorillaz plays? I NEED IT. FOR COSPLAY REASONSSSSS. Also I need a good halloween costume and I'm fresh out of ideas.

@TeamMezzo group

So… I wasn't here to officially welcome Amber's friend here but… here it is:

Magnus! I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here! I hope you feel welcomed and loved here, as we all support each other. Tip - Shuri. Is. The. Literal. Best. Of course, everyone here is awesome, but Shuri is like the supportive dad who manages to make you feel better instantly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah thank you! I feel awkardly overwhelmed rn. Everyone here is so nice and I'm just gawking at this chat like an smol potato

Joining the Wasn't Here To Welcome Amber's Friend Club:
Hey, Magnus! We're The Mezzo System, which i don't feel like explaining right now BUT we live with Dissociative Identity Disorder, feel free to google it. ANYWAYS Shuri is amazing and also so is Amber(but you knew that already lol) and Ella and like anybody on this site, our pm's are always open!

Deleted user

Oh I love kids, I cannot stand babies. And Justice loves babies and doesn't do well with kids.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay but let’s be honest who on this site isn’t amazing, like y’all are just some of the most lovable people I’ve met and that’s saying a lot

@TeamMezzo group

Okay but let’s be honest who on this site isn’t amazing, like y’all are just some of the most lovable people I’ve met and that’s saying a lot

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

-screeches and hides- LIES I AM HORRIBLE but also awwwwww thank you Nutella

Deleted user

children lets all just calm down, Ev can have a bad day but tomorrow you better be happy as larry or i'm smacking it into you ahah

This topic has been locked by a moderator.