forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Oh hi Eris! -waves- and thank you Amber. I'm just…tired. Like everywhere. Emotionally, physically,mentally. I've been this way for a while but my mental breakdowns got really bad for a while and then boom disappeared for 7 days and now it's back and just -screams into the void-

is available in PM

Deleted user

Oh, okay. Thought quote was something else. Thank you! And demon, i'm up for rping with you.

Deleted user

Oh hi Eris! -waves- and thank you Amber. I'm just…tired. Like everywhere. Emotionally, physically,mentally. I've been this way for a while but my mental breakdowns got really bad for a while and then boom disappeared for 7 days and now it's back and just -screams into the void-

is available in PM

doesn't feel like ranting because I feel like a major annoyance and just going to bring ma peeps down.

Deleted user

I just…i dunno WHY i'm depressed. I just am. I mean I could start complaining about the fucking big ass bucket list of issues my family is, but I sort of just stuff all that in a box and wait for the newest yelling match to add to the ever growing problems. Or talk about what my Ex Amanda did to me after we broke up. But those aren't the reasons, there is no reason. I just am. and it sucks because i don't know how to fix it. I mean my life has been crap but lately has been treating me suspiciously well. And I dunno.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Live in the moment. I know how hard it is to do, how hard it is to just be and tell your brain to f**k off, but that's the best thing to do when there's nothing to fix. Try to get as much joy as you can so you're less generally tired and in better to shape later to deal with yourself

@Echo_6 group

So I know that everyone here has their own troubles and hard times in their lives. And sometimes the hard times can make us lose sight of what makes us happy. So I wanted to come here and remind everyone that you're all special in your own way,and you deserve the world and more. And to try and brighten your day a little more here's a picture of my baby sister Naomi.

I hope you all have a wonderful day because you all deserve it.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.