forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

No they are friends who have just sort of adopted me…

Deleted user

…im going to take this fight over to pms as to not confuse the less strange and less confusing people. Especially since Amber is one of my fav peeps here

O F F E N D E D

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

…im going to take this fight over to pms as to not confuse the less strange and less confusing people. Especially since Amber is one of my fav peeps here

blanket burritos snd feeds you herbal tea and lemon scones

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

O F F E N D E D

They said one of. You might be another favorite, you never know

Deleted user

I SAID ONE OF. MOONY YOU HAVE A NICKNAME, YOUR A SPECIAL PERSON!

Deleted user

I SAID ONE OF. MOONY YOU HAVE A NICKNAME, YOUR A SPECIAL PERSON!

I'm kidding Ev XD

Deleted user

O F F E N D E D

They said one of. You might be another favorite, you never know

Just joking!

Deleted user

(No shit sherlock) Hello! -waves- since your new. I offer my roleplay services(and yet again to the rest of you)

Deleted user

This is a very warm welcome support group…guys cmon. Help welcome our new guest. don't be shy…they are on more later during the day.

Deleted user

Keep in mind that 'most of' -looks at the rest of the peeps here- which one don't you trust Amber?

Deleted user

Keep in mind that 'most of' -looks at the rest of the peeps here- which one don't you trust Amber?

Nods Which one, hUH?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.